Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AznPotato - Xin Zhao

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AznPotato
Minion
Minion
AznPotato

AznPotato - Xin Zhao Empty
PostSubject: AznPotato - Xin Zhao   AznPotato - Xin Zhao Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Name: Justin Kim
Summoner Name:AznPotato
Summoner Level:24
Wins:30
Elo:Idk
Leaves:13
Main champions (max 3):Xin Zhao, Sivir(AP), Sion(AP)
Section:Junior Casual/Competitive
Comment:I play alot of champions, but I would say that Xin Zhao is my Main Main
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: AznPotato - Xin Zhao   AznPotato - Xin Zhao Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:00 pm

Didn't you mean sivir AD? cause sivir AP is not just not effecient, but her AP ratio doesn't scale much with her spell. AD is much better on her for many reason, the first and most obvious fer her insane dps in a teamfight if not focused. The second reason is that she can push a lane extremly fast and can rape a tower in seconds. Anyway, Welcome in RotFL feel free to add me in-game.
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

PostSubject: Re: AznPotato - Xin Zhao   AznPotato - Xin Zhao Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:28 am

AznPotato wrote:
Name: Justin Kim
Summoner Name:AznPotato
Summoner Level:24
Wins:30
Elo:Idk
Leaves:13
Main champions (max 3):Xin Zhao, Sivir(AP), Sion(AP)
Section:Junior Casual/Competitive
Comment:I play alot of champions, but I would say that Xin Zhao is my Main Main
Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com
AznPotato
Minion
Minion
AznPotato

PostSubject: Re: AznPotato - Xin Zhao   AznPotato - Xin Zhao Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:07 pm

ExSiN wrote:
Didn't you mean sivir AD? cause sivir AP is not just not effecient, but her AP ratio doesn't scale much with her spell. AD is much better on her for many reason, the first and most obvious fer her insane dps in a teamfight if not focused. The second reason is that she can push a lane extremly fast and can rape a tower in seconds. Anyway, Welcome in RotFL feel free to add me in-game.
I play her pseudo-hybrid, starting with AP Items(Nashor's Tooh, Rylais, Lich Bane) onto AD Items (Black Cleaver, Blood Thirster). In a team fight I can use BB to proc Lich Bane, then I just auto attack someone (with Riochet) for crap tons of damage onto the entire enemy team.
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: AznPotato - Xin Zhao   AznPotato - Xin Zhao Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:38 pm

I understand nahsoor for the CDR and all, you might wanna try to swap nashoor for Youmuu's Ghostblade and then swap Lich Bane for Trinity Force, this will give you more dmg overall, more mana, more hp, a slow effect as well as an other ''Half ultimate'' (ghostblade active). The only downside is that you will lose a bit of magic resist that you get from lich bane(nothing much tough) oh did I say you will get more Armor Pen from ghostblade?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AznPotato - Xin Zhao   AznPotato - Xin Zhao Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AznPotato - Xin Zhao
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rangers of the Fallen Legion :: Junior Casual-
Jump to: