Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Broken laptop

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Totergott
Defender
Defender
Totergott

Broken laptop Empty
PostSubject: Broken laptop   Broken laptop Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:54 am

Well my piece of crap laptop won't turn on anymore, so I can't play LoL until I get it fixed or a new computer.
All I have left is my phone XD

Be back soon. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.onyxstorm.com
Bereznoff
Defender
Defender
Bereznoff

Broken laptop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken laptop   Broken laptop Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:28 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

Broken laptop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken laptop   Broken laptop Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:44 am

Sad Sad I hope you can save up nough cash to come play with us!
Back to top Go down
Totergott
Defender
Defender
Totergott

Broken laptop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken laptop   Broken laptop Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:10 pm

Great NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because I refused to pay to fix it nor buy a new one, I took it apart and found out a wire disconnected at the power button spot on the motherboard.

So I'm back cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

Broken laptop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken laptop   Broken laptop Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:29 am

Woooohooo! Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Bereznoff
Defender
Defender
Bereznoff

Broken laptop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken laptop   Broken laptop Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:27 am

lmao xD fukken power switch welcome back remindes me of when my gf got me a TB HD and i couldnt get it to work turmned out the power cable to it wasn't plugged in all the way took me about an hour because i raged and was disconnecting everything then was like........ you mother D:< FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
Back to top Go down
Ch0c0late Pain
Class Clown
Class Clown
Ch0c0late Pain

Broken laptop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken laptop   Broken laptop Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:06 am

Reminds me about the time I noticed that my PC wouldn't turn on. Turns out my Power Supply cable fell out of the socket
Back to top Go down
Totergott
Defender
Defender
Totergott

Broken laptop Empty
PostSubject: Leaving for sort of a different reason   Broken laptop Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:37 pm

Okay guys, I'm done playing League of Legends until I get my new computer. I can't play in-game because my FPS drops to 2-10 all the time which makes me useless in team fights. And in the client I lag about 15-60 sec after my first game every time. I'm estimating that it'll be 2-3 weeks before I play again, but I will be around on the forums.

Unless a buddy of mine who's rarely on tells me he's playing I'll be on, but other then that.

Norak, you owe me a match when I come back ⌐.⌐
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

Broken laptop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken laptop   Broken laptop Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:20 am

Totergott wrote:
Okay guys, I'm done playing League of Legends until I get my new computer. I can't play in-game because my FPS drops to 2-10 all the time which makes me useless in team fights. And in the client I lag about 15-60 sec after my first game every time. I'm estimating that it'll be 2-3 weeks before I play again, but I will be around on the forums.

Unless a buddy of mine who's rarely on tells me he's playing I'll be on, but other then that.

Norak, you owe me a match when I come back ⌐.⌐
Damn straight!

Can't wait. Smile

Hey, I'm a poet and I didn't -know it-. Haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com
Sponsored content

Broken laptop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken laptop   Broken laptop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken laptop
Page 1 of 1