Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swain UP or OP?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ch0c0late Pain
Class Clown
Class Clown
Ch0c0late Pain

Swain UP or OP? Empty
PostSubject: Swain UP or OP?   Swain UP or OP? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:17 am

I personally believe that he is in need of a buff cause is spells cant do much, except that epic ult
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

Swain UP or OP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swain UP or OP?   Swain UP or OP? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:09 am

Ch0c0late Pain wrote:
I personally believe that he is in need of a buff cause is spells cant do much, except that epic ult
True. His ult heals so much, but otherwise hes weak.
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com
ExSiN

Swain UP or OP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swain UP or OP?   Swain UP or OP? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:41 am

Aggreed, Swain is UP, imo his W should hit harder, either have a larger AoE or a smaller cast time (I believe it take about 0.7 sec to root, wich is alot for a 275 AoE). His Lazerbird dmg is a joke XD the slow is nice tough, His DoT ''E'' spell might be the only good spell in the way it has a ''decent'' DoT but it give a dmg boost wich make up for the kind of low dmg. His ult MUST do more dmg and heal less, Then he will be a mage, not some big raven that run around like a weird freak and then die.
Back to top Go down
Ch0c0late Pain
Class Clown
Class Clown
Ch0c0late Pain

Swain UP or OP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swain UP or OP?   Swain UP or OP? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:07 am

Here's hoping for a buff before I acquire him XD
Back to top Go down
Totergott
Defender
Defender
Totergott

Swain UP or OP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swain UP or OP?   Swain UP or OP? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:18 pm

Here's the thing with Swain.

He's a tactican. You need to be quick with combo'ing his moves, mainly with his W. The damage isn't what I rely on with him nor will I ever. I want the W and hopefully the ult during team fights. It's an awesome looking stun that just benefits you with your OP ult and your bird move (the one that slows), and I think that was what Riot wanted to achieve with him. I think he's just fine as he is since 1v1 he'll get easily slaughtered since his ult won't heal him and you'll need to pop your other moves hoping it works or the player panics.

My cents.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onyxstorm.com
Disturbed
Defender
Defender
Disturbed

Swain UP or OP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swain UP or OP?   Swain UP or OP? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:11 am

AD swain with spirit visage and frozen mallet is hilariously good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swain UP or OP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swain UP or OP?   Swain UP or OP? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swain UP or OP?
Page 1 of 1