Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Explanation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fruggline
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Fruggline

Explanation Empty
PostSubject: Explanation   Explanation Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:12 pm

Hey everyone as you've probably seen i've not logged in here or on LoL for about a week now. First off i just got bored from lol and needed a break for just a couple of days but of course when im about to start playing again my computer crashes severly. Anyhuzzle my computer will probably online in this week (on a mini laptop at the moment).

Looking forward to play with all of ye addled blaggards! (damn add and knowledge of pirateish language lol).

- Frugg (i've always wanted to do that makes you look like a intelligent human being haha).

btw abusing ( ) FTW but wtf are those called in english anyway? oh crap i just ruined my - Frugg ending awell i'll just leave it like this beacuse imma badass.

WHEN I GET IN GAME.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Fruggline on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=2
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

Explanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation   Explanation Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:05 am

Fruggline wrote:
Hey everyone as you've probably seen i've not logged in here or on LoL for about a week now. First off i just got bored from lol and needed a break for just a couple of days but of course when im about to start playing again my computer crashes severly. Anyhuzzle my computer will probably online in this week (on a mini laptop at the moment).

Looking forward to play with all of ye addled blaggards! (damn add and knowledge of pirateish language lol).

- Frugg (i've always wanted to do that makes you look like a intelligent human being haha).

btw abusing ( ) FTW but wtf are those called in english anyway? oh crap i just ruined my - Frugg ending awell i'll just leave it like this beacuse imma badass.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lol
Hahah.

Well, that sucks..

( ) are called brackets. ( = open bracket ) = close bracket.
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com
Bereznoff
Defender
Defender
Bereznoff

Explanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation   Explanation Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:00 am

Kewl I hope to see you online I think I've only played once with you so get on and play xD bu then again your on at like 3am for me soo..Imma just end this like this because im a badass :U! lol
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

Explanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation   Explanation Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:56 pm

He's either on at 3am or at 11am XD
Back to top Go down
Fruggline
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Fruggline

Explanation Empty
PostSubject: XD   Explanation Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:25 am

im 1+ GMT i belive
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

Explanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation   Explanation Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Most of us are gmt-5 Razz Your 6 hours ahead of me wich, for exemple when its 1pm here its 7pm at your house. So to play with us you might want to be on at 12am till 8am your time Razz
Back to top Go down
Fruggline
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Fruggline

Explanation Empty
PostSubject: Argh   Explanation Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:13 am

the crash turned out to be much more severe than i thought so im not sure when ill be up n running =/
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

Explanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation   Explanation Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:54 am

Fruggline wrote:
the crash turned out to be much more severe than i thought so im not sure when ill be up n running =/
Noooo!
Damnit!
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com
ExSiN

Explanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation   Explanation Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:08 pm

Dude u fruggy gotta come fast so I can whooop ur ass!! Seriously, hope u fix it soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Explanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation   Explanation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explanation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rangers of the Fallen Legion :: Other Stuff :: The AFK'ers Forum-
Jump to: