Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games

Go down 
+2
Norak
NightCon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NightCon
Minion
Minion

LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games Empty
PostSubject: LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games   LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:50 pm

LVL 30 only - ^^ haha

i want to start a team for normal games i've tried to join the Ranked team but i found it was full so.. I start a Normal one now XD
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

PostSubject: Re: LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games   LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:05 pm

NightCon wrote:
LVL 30 only - ^^ haha

i want to start a team for normal games i've tried to join the Ranked team but i found it was full so.. I start a Normal one now XD
You can make your own ranked one Smile
The one that ExSin started isn't the official clan team that will represent us.

You have to earn your way into that. Don't worry, even I have to work for it, I get no privileges when it comes to pickings.
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com
Bereznoff
Defender
Defender
Bereznoff

PostSubject: Re: LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games   LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:52 pm

I wouldn't mind playing normal games xD just make sure to tell me weather or not you're going to be trying new characters xP.
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

PostSubject: Re: LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games   LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:51 am

P.S. I would love to Smile
Just invite me in game.
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com
Disturbed
Defender
Defender
Disturbed

PostSubject: Re: LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games   LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:05 pm

I'm all for it...just dont be a tryhard moron. Razz Just had this game where the team was blaming me from the word go and pressured me into playing bad...even then..I actually managed to take down most towers and do the most to actually help the team instead of running around in a 5 man pack looking for ganks like a teamspeak obsessed group of asshats.

THis is what I hate abt premades..they all assume that having 5 guys in a pack wandering the map is swell and the only way to do it. Its not and never will be.

Add up =D
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games   LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:44 pm

Well North America Metagame is made about big 5v5 teamfight and then an hard push, but in EU its more like ganking squad and pressure in lane wich is actually different. Also BD and solo pushing can be good sometime (IE: you can't win a teamfight etc...)
Back to top Go down
Disturbed
Defender
Defender
Disturbed

PostSubject: Re: LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games   LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:14 pm

when we face an all tank team...the only time Ive managed to win is guerilla warfare. Team fights u CANNOT win...so we push and harass in jungle. Distractions and bding won us the game even though they were ALL tanks who could gib us in seconds if we had a proper team fight.

However, all tank teams, if you use a teamfight strategy, you are boned to hell and back. Also, there are certain chars not designed for team fights at all *cough TF..shaco cough* and by going into those , you're just forcing your team to lose because its a 4 v 5...when u could be just hanging back, denying them kills. pushing lanes bot/mid/top and pressuring them.

Also..teamfight ideology is boring as a set way for a game to occur.
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games   LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:09 pm

I understand your point of view since I played DotA, but I find that when you do a really nice teamfight in a good match with equally skill level opponent that you have plenty of fun. I guess its because you play mainly TF that you don't like teamfight, go on and try twitch you will understand what I wanna say.
Back to top Go down
Disturbed
Defender
Defender
Disturbed

PostSubject: Re: LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games   LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:53 am

lol that's probably true...all the chars I play (TF/shaco/eve) are very assassin ish and dont like team fights. Ofc as eve...I like team fights then I want to go in and do clean up....but Im happier not to let them happen.

However...with the new buff giving us ulti on CD...she can really be epic if built in creative ways. Very good at bding now.

THough if Im rammus or morde i dont mind team fights that much...team fight gameplay imo is where tanks really dominate but in other scenarios they dont as much. This forces me to think that instead of tanks being OP, its our playstyle that makes them look OP.
Back to top Go down
NightCon
Minion
Minion

PostSubject: Re: LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games   LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:07 am

Oh lol i posted this and forgot about it : O - anyways add me SonicBlitz - for i can really absent minded XD
Back to top Go down
slobones
Minion
Minion

PostSubject: Re: LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games   LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:29 am

I like the big team fight in the center aspect. Granted I play either a tank or ranged. Yes big team battles are frustrating when you are the squishy one or the primary target and get burned down quickly. But a lot of the games I win it comes down to who can team fight better and which group is better equipped for the team fight.

I really think over time Swain will become a key champion in helping teams win and lose team fight. There are a few of those champs out there that have an overwhelming ability to turn a team fight.

Anyways I'm a lowly 20 but would love to join up in your group if you have openings or are short people.
Back to top Go down
NightCon
Minion
Minion

PostSubject: Re: LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games   LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:18 am

@Norak and slobones - are your forum names the same as your League of Legend name?
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games   LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:53 am

Yes Norak = Norak in-game, samething for me im ExSiN in game, there is no slobones that I know XD
Back to top Go down
slobones
Minion
Minion

PostSubject: Re: LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games   LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:39 pm

yes it's slobones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games   LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LF Some guys to play 5v5 normal games
Page 1 of 1