Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frugg's 3 (Maybe more) steps to succes!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fruggline
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Fruggline

Frugg's 3 (Maybe more) steps to succes! Empty
PostSubject: Frugg's 3 (Maybe more) steps to succes!   Frugg's 3 (Maybe more) steps to succes! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:17 pm

This is just some general tips to improve your game skilzz.

1. Keep one eye on the minimap as often as you can, It's key for spotting people that need help or people that are MIA honestly I don't get why people rage over mia calls unless you're on Vent, Skype, Teamspeak, etc i mean is it that much harder to look at the minimap rather than the chat?

2. Blame yourself, always question yourself could you do that better? Yes, then how? Dont think to much about what others did wrong just make sure they realise they did something wrong if it was major like a tank initating at the wrong time.

3. A good thing to practice is prediction try to guess just about everything, is she/he gonna lasthit now, where they are, what they are building, and so on it feels good when you predict exactly where they are.

4. Watch their cooldowns see what summoner spells they have if it's up or not and the same with normal spells aswell.

5. Just play the game you'll be amazed when you just act and don't think. I was playing Morgana once and we were pushing the tower i dark binded a champion next to the tower then i noticed the lazor was pointing at me i stepped just outside the tower range (quickly enough to not take a tower hit) and then went to put dark soil down without thinking about what i was doing.

I hope these tips will help you somehow i might update it later.

btw Fruggline is evolving! *Evoulution music plays* Fruggline turned into Broline! XD

Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=2
Totergott
Defender
Defender
Totergott

Frugg's 3 (Maybe more) steps to succes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frugg's 3 (Maybe more) steps to succes!   Frugg's 3 (Maybe more) steps to succes! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:18 am

Fruggline wrote:
This is just some general tips to improve your game skilzz.

1. Keep one eye on the minimap as often as you can, It's key for spotting people that need help or people that are MIA honestly I don't get why people rage over mia calls unless you're on Vent, Skype, Teamspeak, etc i mean is it that much harder to look at the minimap rather than the chat?

YAY!! I'm not the only one who sees this Very Happy Very Happy
When people bitch about MIA's I say either: "Well, pay attention to the map then. I'm not here to babysit you and hold your hand through this game because you refuse to pay attention" or "Even if I did call MIA, it requires time for me to type which makes me stop playing, which makes me more vulnerable then you. Plus I know for a fact that 9 out of 10 times it wouldn't matter because you wouldn't heed the warning." Plus when you do call MIA and they end up getting ganked, they'll just blame it on lag, or that it's their first time playing their champ (Even though that it chances are true for people who haven't bought the champs, but it's highly unlikely once you reach level 25-30.) After that I get the onslaught of being called inappropriate names and whatnot, but eh. I always end up with a better score then the one that bitches.

A good way of practicing this, play Karthus. Because of your ult and uber squishy-ness, you NEED map awareness. Doing so will grant you 3 things: 1. You will feel better about yourself because you are getting better at LoL then those who refuse to pay attention. 2. Watch your K/D/A go more positive over time. 3. You get to feel like God as you fondle the enemy team wherever you want >8D

Quote :

2. Blame yourself, always question yourself could you do that better? Yes, then how? Dont think to much about what others did wrong just make sure they realise they did something wrong if it was major like a tank initating at the wrong time.
Yes and no, it's still good to learn from people's mistakes, but it's better to learn from yours and guidance from forums from friendly players such as ourselves Wink

Quote :

3. A good thing to practice is prediction try to guess just about everything, is she/he gonna lasthit now, where they are, what they are building, and so on it feels good when you predict exactly where they are.

From what I said before, you'll get better over time by practicing with Karthus. Also with Gragas, Morgana, Cassiopia, Nidalee, or any champ with a skill shot involved. I think this is one of the hardest things to get down because it's too much random and it's just something I can't master.

Quote :

4. Watch their cooldowns see what summoner spells they have if it's up or not and the same with normal spells aswell.

I wish I could do this :S the best thing I can do is roflstomp a Tyrndramere and his silly ult.

Quote :

5. Just play the game you'll be amazed when you just act and don't think. I was playing Morgana once and we were pushing the tower i dark binded a champion next to the tower then i noticed the lazor was pointing at me i stepped just outside the tower range (quickly enough to not take a tower hit) and then went to put dark soil down without thinking about what i was doing.

Overall, that is how you will learn 90% of your game time in LoL. You as a player need to develop a playstyle that works for you, which defines you as a player. It took me over 400+ games (That's including the numerous practice matches I played when I first started) before I finally got decent. But it took my friend only 300 games or so.

Ignore trolls. If you take what they say to heart, then your game gets ruined and goes from fun game to the waiting game and that sucks Sad utilize the command:
Code:
/ignore <player name>
Back to top Go down
http://www.onyxstorm.com

Frugg's 3 (Maybe more) steps to succes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rangers of the Fallen Legion :: League Of Legends :: LoL Builds, Guides and Help :: Hints and Tips-
Jump to: