Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D3leet -Amumu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D3leet
Minion
Minion

D3leet -Amumu Empty
PostSubject: D3leet -Amumu   D3leet -Amumu Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:21 am

Name: Mike Sobieski
Summoner Name: D3leet
Summoner Level: 30
Wins: 81 Ranked, 515 normal
Elo: 1196 Solo Queue, 1273 Arranged Team
Leaves: 4 (Comp issues, Fixed btw)
Main champions (max 3): Amumu, Ezreal, Soraka
Section: Senior Competitive
Comment: I have most of the champions, and play them all fairly well. I feel one has to have an understanding of how each enemy works
to truly be competitive at top levels. I have been playing since game came out, current ranking on ELO has been up and down due to different
issues. One being a string of 15 games in which i had 1 or more people quit game, feed, rage and jungle, or just generally don't know their
role in a team fight and cause others who depend on this role to fail as well (I.E. Galio running away full health from 2 heros when he could turn and
save the carry with the 10-0-5 score).

I'm 26, I play games competitively and don't like to lose, I am in school, work, and am in the reserves. I don't have a ton of free time usually, so
if you want to play, tell me beforehand, don't just "expect" me to be on because its friday night. Good luck to all, see you out there.
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

D3leet -Amumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: D3leet -Amumu   D3leet -Amumu Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:53 am

D3leet wrote:
Name: Mike Sobieski
Summoner Name: D3leet
Summoner Level: 30
Wins: 81 Ranked, 515 normal
Elo: 1196 Solo Queue, 1273 Arranged Team
Leaves: 4 (Comp issues, Fixed btw)
Main champions (max 3): Amumu, Ezreal, Soraka
Section: Senior Competitive
Comment: I have most of the champions, and play them all fairly well. I feel one has to have an understanding of how each enemy works
to truly be competitive at top levels. I have been playing since game came out, current ranking on ELO has been up and down due to different
issues. One being a string of 15 games in which i had 1 or more people quit game, feed, rage and jungle, or just generally don't know their
role in a team fight and cause others who depend on this role to fail as well (I.E. Galio running away full health from 2 heros when he could turn and
save the carry with the 10-0-5 score).

I'm 26, I play games competitively and don't like to lose, I am in school, work, and am in the reserves. I don't have a ton of free time usually, so
if you want to play, tell me beforehand, don't just "expect" me to be on because its friday night. Good luck to all, see you out there.
Sounds great!
Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com
D3leet
Minion
Minion

D3leet -Amumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: D3leet -Amumu   D3leet -Amumu Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Thanks, can't wait to see you guys out there, play some practices and get our timing down, go and beat some teams and get that ELO rankin up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

D3leet -Amumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: D3leet -Amumu   D3leet -Amumu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D3leet -Amumu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rangers of the Fallen Legion :: Senior Competetive-
Jump to: