Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elementz tier list.

Go down 
+2
Bereznoff
ExSiN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ExSiN

Elementz tier list. Empty
PostSubject: Elementz tier list.   Elementz tier list. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Im not sure this is the right section, please forgive me if its not.

Here is the link to the elementz tier list(elementz being one of the best player in LoL). This shows wich hero is better than wich hero and etc. We should make a good team composition via his tier list: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=109533 (5v5 SR) http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=97188 (3v3 TT)
Back to top Go down
Bereznoff
Defender
Defender
Bereznoff

PostSubject: Re: Elementz tier list.   Elementz tier list. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:21 pm

He says that they are "imo" and what do you mean like a team of just tier 1?
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: Elementz tier list.   Elementz tier list. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:24 am

First, his oppinion is shared with about 80-90% of the high level player, wich most likely mean its correct, tough I don't approve the ''Hard to place on a team'' for Urgot, I guess he just never saw me play urgot. Anyway the tier list is here to help us get the best hero possible, for exemple, Try to get t1 as first pick then t2 as the 2-3-4 pick and finally tier 3 if needed to counter the other team. (Exemple: Galio is tier 3 but if the other team is mostly doing magical damage, PICK HIM! since he gets more benefit than any other tank from MR). IMO one of the best team composition would be, Ezreal-Amumu-Morgana-Galio-(Taric/Annie/Nasus/Xin) depending what we need. This would shred most team, EZ as AD, mumu as tank, Morg as pure AP, Galio as off-tank/DD, the other going either AD or AP/support.
Back to top Go down
Fruggline
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Fruggline

PostSubject: Yeah   Elementz tier list. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:48 pm

Yeah Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=2
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

PostSubject: Re: Elementz tier list.   Elementz tier list. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:50 am

Shotgun Ezreal! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: Elementz tier list.   Elementz tier list. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:26 am

I can play Galio, Amumu, Annie, Xin, Nasus, Morg(if she's free)... Ima soon buy EZ if the next hero doesn't seems THAT cool... lol
Back to top Go down
Bereznoff
Defender
Defender
Bereznoff

PostSubject: Re: Elementz tier list.   Elementz tier list. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:08 am

I see guess I should learn a few other champs or learn to play them better Amumu Twitch and Kennen should be the next ones then and maybe taric lol.
Back to top Go down
Disturbed
Defender
Defender
Disturbed

PostSubject: Re: Elementz tier list.   Elementz tier list. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:08 pm

you underestimate the power of TF...no char imo can change the game as rapidly and randomly as he can.
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: Elementz tier list.   Elementz tier list. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Disturbed wrote:
you underestimate the power of TF...no char imo can change the game as rapidly and randomly as he can.

Take note this is for Competitive and not for causal game, for exemple, Morgana doesn't pwn as much as she do in competitive tough she's still a solid pick.
Back to top Go down
Disturbed
Defender
Defender
Disturbed

PostSubject: Re: Elementz tier list.   Elementz tier list. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:30 pm

I think the main thing abt morgana is, she can be built tankish and still perform her main role of snare/ shield well. And dish out decent damage and good CC by running in ulting and zhonya's right after.
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: Elementz tier list.   Elementz tier list. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:40 am

Yeah thats true imo. Also tankish doesn't mean sacrificing AP either. For exemple, you can get RoA and Rylai and then have bout 2500-3000 hp and still have tons of AP.
Back to top Go down
Disturbed
Defender
Defender
Disturbed

PostSubject: Re: Elementz tier list.   Elementz tier list. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:57 am

yeah and she has decent AP ratios so she can pull it off. I run rylais on TF...but RoA is just a sadly useless item for him imo. Compared to the mejais, zhonyas, lich, rylais, boots and archangel/another zhonyas.

However I still dont have my full AP tf build down yet, I keep experimenting, but suggestions are nice =D
Back to top Go down
Sullyman
Defender
Defender
Sullyman

PostSubject: Re: Elementz tier list.   Elementz tier list. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:09 am

Can you please change you text color back to white. Thanks.

Hurts my eyes and is hard too read, just a personal thing Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elementz tier list.   Elementz tier list. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elementz tier list.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rangers of the Fallen Legion :: League Of Legends :: LoL Builds, Guides and Help :: Hints and Tips-
Jump to: