Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miss Fortune Proper Build

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ch0c0late Pain
Class Clown
Class Clown
Ch0c0late Pain

Miss Fortune Proper Build Empty
PostSubject: Miss Fortune Proper Build   Miss Fortune Proper Build Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:51 am

Hey Guys.

I'm looking for a proper Miss Fortune build, as I randomly just add attack speed and AD items. If anyone has any information, I would love to see it, as I am in the need for a proper build
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: Miss Fortune Proper Build   Miss Fortune Proper Build Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:02 am

First get Manamune, its the best item for AD that use mana, Second, either merc treads or +3, ninja tabi if they are Physical heavy without stun(really rare), third you can rush for a Infinity edge if they don't have 100-150 armor. If they do get either Ghostblade or Last Whisper, Don't forget to buy at least elixer of fortitude, but the agility one if u can afford it. Bloodthirster after this and you shall be winning now. I find that MF is a great ranged carry, You just need to know when to ult and where to ult, same shit as katarina but a bit more complicated.
Back to top Go down
Ch0c0late Pain
Class Clown
Class Clown
Ch0c0late Pain

PostSubject: Re: Miss Fortune Proper Build   Miss Fortune Proper Build Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:20 am

ExSiN wrote:
First get Manamune, its the best item for AD that use mana, Second, either merc treads or +3, ninja tabi if they are Physical heavy without stun(really rare), third you can rush for a Infinity edge if they don't have 100-150 armor. If they do get either Ghostblade or Last Whisper, Don't forget to buy at least elixer of fortitude, but the agility one if u can afford it. Bloodthirster after this and you shall be winning now. I find that MF is a great ranged carry, You just need to know when to ult and where to ult, same shit as katarina but a bit more complicated.

Well I gave it a try and what I got were some no so great results 9/3/15, I made so modifications to it, and I as you for your feed back for these changes:
Boots of Speed----->Merc Treads or Boots of Swiftness (for the movement speed)
Manamune (same as your build)
Malady (seems to work with Impure Shots)
Madreds Bloodrazors
Frozen Mallet (Mainly for the Movement Speed debuff and the Health)
Phantom Dancer

This seems to work, however I would like it if you had any changes, I too believe that MF is a great ranged carry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Fortune Proper Build   Miss Fortune Proper Build Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miss Fortune Proper Build
Page 1 of 1