Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

general tip of awesome

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fruggline
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Fruggline

general tip of awesome Empty
PostSubject: general tip of awesome   general tip of awesome Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:21 pm

Just please don't rage on your teammates if they fail it does nothing but making them lose selfconfidence except some people will want to show the rager that they dont suck but it's still way better not to rage.

(tip : keep a pillow near your computer and shout at it)

EDIT OF EPIC AWESOMENESS : there is a guy who makes DotA commentaries Luminous48 and recently he's been doing help videos and one of the series of the series? i found was quite helpful in short it was about rewieving your own mistakes and not blaming your teammates i'll link to it here even though it's about watching your replays and obviusly we cant but its the mindset that is really great so please take some of your time and watch this and the other videos about replays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCwAmYN6eVs

Last edited by Fruggline on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=2
Bereznoff
Defender
Defender
Bereznoff

PostSubject: Re: general tip of awesome   general tip of awesome Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:50 pm

I always thought the same thing really isn't a point to raging at someone on your team.
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: general tip of awesome   general tip of awesome Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:39 pm

I guess so, I usually tell those PUG what to do because they seem SOOO stupid, I mean its 35 mins in we're all lvl 18 and teamfight start, why the fuck would a WW go top and farm it? (not push it) It annoy me so hard that I tell them what to do and what they shouldn't do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: general tip of awesome   general tip of awesome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

general tip of awesome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rangers of the Fallen Legion :: League Of Legends :: LoL Builds, Guides and Help :: Hints and Tips-
Jump to: