Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)

Go down 
+7
Aircroth
Norak
King Osthilion
Disturbed
Bereznoff
Sullyman
ExSiN
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ExSiN

5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Empty
PostSubject: 5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)   5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:49 am

This is the recruitement topic for those who want to play Ranked on a daily basis.

Team member:(5 members who have priority to play)
-ExSiN
-Bereznof
-Sully
-Norak
-Fruggline
Team Bench-Warmer:(2 peoples who will be able to play if someone can't play)
-Totergott
-King

Requierment:
(this is subject to change)

-Summoner Level 20( would like it to be 30 but 20 with runes work too).
-Must have runes.
-Must play 2 or more champion correctly.(based off MY appreciation)
-Must use vent(or skype) and have a working microphone.
-Must be on once a day at the time that will be set amongst every player.**

**We might not play someday because 1 or more member has life issues, Please also take note that if you can't be on at said time YOU MUST post here to inform us so we don't have to wait for you. (if you don't you might be voted out of the team).**

More info: Our aim will be to get at least into the 1500 ELO(or higher). We will have to set up a good team composition and stick with it unless they get banned/picked.

Hero that are Perma banned: I have to see if the ban will change due to elementz change (it did happen before so I wanna be sure).

Hero we can pick:
-Tier 1: Galio, Morgana, Amumu, Ashe, Sona, Garen, Warwick, Kog'Maw, Janna, Anivia, Annie, Taric, Shen
-Tier 2:Miss Fortune, Tristana, Twitch, Kennen, Kassadin, Twisted Fate, Xin Zhao, Udyr, Vladimir, Ezreal, Olaf, Shaco, Sion, Pantheon
-Tier 3:Heimerdinger, Corki, Veigar, Zilean, Poppy, Akali, Rammus, Nasus, Kayle, Nunu, Gragas, Singed, Mordekaiser, Yi, Karthus.

If a hero is not on this list please take note that we SHOULDN'T and therefore WILL NOT pick them.

Last edited by ExSiN on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sullyman
Defender
Defender
Sullyman

PostSubject: Re: 5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)   5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:52 pm

I'm down like Charlie Brown. I JUST (like now) bought udyr and can play Rammus and a few others. I might buy olaf too, have enough ip for him. and for runes after each lvl gain Razz

Bought olaf Smile
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: 5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)   5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Everyone that wanna be part of it, POST HERE, also include wich char u'd like to play (in the list). Btw we will have to get a few normal 5v5 premade to make us feel comfortable before we play ranked.
Back to top Go down
Bereznoff
Defender
Defender
Bereznoff

PostSubject: Re: 5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)   5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:08 pm

I wouldn't mind being part of the main team or just a bench-warmer sense I'm going to be busy these upcoming days

from the list I know how to play

Tier1: Warwick

Tier2: Galio,Xin,Twitch,Olaf,Shaco

Tier3: Heimer,Rammus,Lady Gragas

People who I'm learning are Kennen/Taric

also I might need to refresh my self with a few of them like Shaco,Heimer and Twitch sense I haven't played them in a bit and some got nerfed.
Back to top Go down
Disturbed
Defender
Defender
Disturbed

PostSubject: Re: 5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)   5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:32 pm

I could be a bench warmer or regular player as TF, shaco , rammus, ww, malzahaar....or sometimes fiddlesticks but he kind of..sucks..

can't really speak into a microphone or carry the shit outta the team (give me a bd opp and I will)
Back to top Go down
King Osthilion
Defender
Defender
King Osthilion

PostSubject: Re: 5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)   5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:55 am

im in
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: 5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)   5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:04 pm

Tell me wich char you'd like to play, I also wanna play some game with you since I couldn't play much with you yet.
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

PostSubject: Re: 5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)   5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:26 am

I'm in!
Tier 2 champs I play: Ezreal (main), Twitch, Anivia, Annie, Kassadin and Shaco.
Tier 3 champs I play: Nidalee, Veigar (main), Zilean, Mordekaiser, Nasus, Corki and Karthus.
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com
King Osthilion
Defender
Defender
King Osthilion

PostSubject: Re: 5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)   5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:37 am

i can play panth, morde, WW, jax, sometimes malz, & a few others but i cant remember.
ill add you guys soon Smile
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: 5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)   5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:26 pm

@King: I wanna see you play panth and WW before adding you to the list.

Also guys please note that Elementz list changed so our pick will also (mostly won't make any difference). Ima soon make an other post we're you guys will have to tell me 3 char that you'd want to play in ranked based from the list. Check the first post for the tier change.
Back to top Go down
King Osthilion
Defender
Defender
King Osthilion

PostSubject: Re: 5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)   5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:21 pm

you've seen me play panth yesterday. Maybe WW today.
Back to top Go down
Aircroth
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Aircroth

PostSubject: Re: 5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)   5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:16 am

I would love to play ranked in this team, you already have a rough guesstimation of my abilities and champs. But I cant play very often nowadays =(
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: 5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)   5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:03 am

Ya, if you can play more then it'll be awsome, but your rarely on as far ive seen Sad
Back to top Go down
Fruggline
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Fruggline

PostSubject: can i haz spot   5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:50 pm

can i haz spot?
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=2
Totergott
Defender
Defender
Totergott

PostSubject: Re: 5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)   5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:45 pm

-Tier 1: Warwick and Taric (Not uber pro with him though)

-Tier 2: Udyr, Shaco, and Sion

-Tier 3: Corki, Zilean, Akali, Gragas, Mordekaiser, Yi, and Karthus.

Let me know if you need anything else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onyxstorm.com
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: 5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)   5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:54 pm

Ok guys, team is full. Now I'd like everyone on this list (the first post) to PM me with their availability (IE: 6pm-12am EST) Please be sure to input your timezone in the PM, it can be EST, PDT or in GMT(IE: Im GMT-5 wich mean EST, east coast of america). If I find someone can only play once in a while he will get into bench-warmer since we need people to be active alot, Also if someone can only play like 5 hours after everyone else then he won't be able to play with us too. Simple reason is its not everyone who will wake up at 5am or stay till 5am on weekday to play a ranked match Razz Please take note that if your on the active list but want to give your spot to a benchwarmer and take his spot you shall post here. Thanks for understanding and looking foward for those PM!
Back to top Go down
King Osthilion
Defender
Defender
King Osthilion

PostSubject: Re: 5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)   5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:49 am

there should be more than one team for ranked..........i suppose this is your team exsin
everyone should be a part of ranked, i think you guys shud come up with your own thread for your team of ranked, selecting players from the clan. There are many more members, i believe, that wud like to be part of this event, so we shud hav more teams.
Back to top Go down
Totergott
Defender
Defender
Totergott

PostSubject: Re: 5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)   5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:25 am

King Osthilion wrote:
there should be more than one team for ranked..........i suppose this is your team exsin
everyone should be a part of ranked, i think you guys shud come up with your own thread for your team of ranked, selecting players from the clan. There are many more members, i believe, that wud like to be part of this event, so we shud hav more teams.

Agreed, not that being on ExSiN's the bomb, I'm lookin' out for the other members as well Very Happy

Prolly set up a 3v3 ranked team as well. Gotta represent B)
Back to top Go down
King Osthilion
Defender
Defender
King Osthilion

PostSubject: Re: 5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)   5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:43 am

Totergott wrote:
King Osthilion wrote:

Agreed, not that being on ExSiN's the bomb, I'm lookin' out for the other members as well Very Happy

true...but i think there shud be more teams for both types
Back to top Go down
Bereznoff
Defender
Defender
Bereznoff

PostSubject: Re: 5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)   5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:46 am

King Osthilion wrote:
Totergott wrote:
King Osthilion wrote:

true...but i think there shud be more teams for both types

Agreed plus that way when there is only 3 online they can do 3s.
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: 5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)   5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:11 pm

Actually, That is why Im getting the time people can be on, It must be valid too. With those information I'll be able to say: '' At X Hours everyone get on, if you can't please tell us before that said hours'' this way we will be able to play, The reason why I don't let everyone in my team is because some people may be lower in their level of play than we usually do. Please, Don't get me wrong, it doesn't mean your awfull or anything, all it means is that for our level of play your build/map awarness/etc... is not on the same level as ours, It wouldn't be cool if you can't follow us to war because our opponent are monsters.
Back to top Go down
Disturbed
Defender
Defender
Disturbed

PostSubject: Re: 5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)   5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:52 pm

yeah I agree...keep the teams classy.

Back to top Go down
NightCon
Minion
Minion

PostSubject: Re: 5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)   5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:12 am

I can play any hero. Except Support heroes they are ick Razz haha but yeah gimme like 15 mins before we make a ranked game of who i should be i'll be able to play him solid.
Back to top Go down
Totergott
Defender
Defender
Totergott

PostSubject: Re: 5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)   5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:12 pm

NightCon wrote:
I can play any hero. Except Support heroes they are ick Razz haha but yeah gimme like 15 mins before we make a ranked game of who i should be i'll be able to play him solid.

Hey buddy, don't knock on Taric. He's just pure awesome despise his persona. But you are right about the other supports, pretty boring Sad

But what's the situation with practices and matches???
Back to top Go down
NightCon
Minion
Minion

PostSubject: Re: 5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)   5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:14 am

Taric ain't Support he is IN YAH FACE OWNAGE!!! - lol - oh who should i add to my friend list so i can start talking to my clan in game? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)   5v5 Premade Team(Ranked) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5v5 Premade Team(Ranked)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next