Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starting a 5v5 group in the clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NightCon
Minion
Minion

Starting a 5v5 group in the clan  Empty
PostSubject: Starting a 5v5 group in the clan    Starting a 5v5 group in the clan  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:11 am

I need name for ppl i can add who i can play with really XD - we should like make a list of all the people in our clan so new members like me can go add them in game
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

PostSubject: Re: Starting a 5v5 group in the clan    Starting a 5v5 group in the clan  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:40 am

NightCon wrote:
I need name for ppl i can add who i can play with really XD - we should like make a list of all the people in our clan so new members like me can go add them in game
I've been planning this for awhile, I am just making the list as organised as I can. I.e. Having each person seperated into their correct catergory, like DPS or Caster.

P.S. Moving this thread to General Discussion.

P.P.S. Until then, join the RotFL Chatroom in LoL, it tells you who is online from the clan so that you can play with them.
Instructions here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: Starting a 5v5 group in the clan    Starting a 5v5 group in the clan  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Good idea, but what will you do about me? Will my name be repeated like 5 time? exemple: DPS, Carry, Mage, Support, Tank? XD and then in Competitive? XD just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

PostSubject: Re: Starting a 5v5 group in the clan    Starting a 5v5 group in the clan  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:09 am

ExSiN wrote:
Good idea, but what will you do about me? Will my name be repeated like 5 time? exemple: DPS, Carry, Mage, Support, Tank? XD and then in Competitive? XD just wondering.
No, just your main.
IIRC, your main is Galio, so tank.
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: Starting a 5v5 group in the clan    Starting a 5v5 group in the clan  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:42 am

Actually it changed to twitch XD, So Carry. #2 is galio now, and #3 is anivia(soon I buy her)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting a 5v5 group in the clan    Starting a 5v5 group in the clan  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting a 5v5 group in the clan
Page 1 of 1