Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Totergott
Defender
Defender
Totergott

Star Wars: The Old Republic Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:10 pm

Alright guys, it shocks me this isn't here so I'll gladly share this. I'm talkin' about BioWare's greatest creation (although all BioWare games are just amazing) Star Wars: The Old Repbulic.

It's an MMORPG based on the Knights of the Old Republic (KotoR) game that they did. It's going to have in-game choices, which will affect a lot of your gameplay story wise, and audio dialogue rather then just text. They are balancing out the classes nicely so that everyone doesn't chose Jedi.

Click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to get more information. I've been following this project since they announced it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onyxstorm.com
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:36 pm

Same tough I got a bit sad since they didn't chose me for the beta test =/ Sadly my old computer setting aren't good enough for them. And If I try to get into the beta now it will just be refused since there's a bunch whole of people before me.
Back to top Go down
Totergott
Defender
Defender
Totergott

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:42 pm

I got denied too Sad my old laptop was terrible but my new laptop is but like you there's already a huge list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onyxstorm.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Old Republic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rangers of the Fallen Legion :: Others Games :: PC Games-
Jump to: