Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy XIV Online

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ExSiN

Final Fantasy XIV Online Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy XIV Online   Final Fantasy XIV Online Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Check this out, it seems an other really well-made and very good Final Fantasy that will be a MMORPG. This is probably the game I'll be intensivly playing once it come out.
Back to top Go down
Totergott
Defender
Defender
Totergott

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online   Final Fantasy XIV Online Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:45 pm

psh Star Wars will be better >8O (I'm such a cool troller)

jk <3

Didn't know that FFIV was going to be a MMORPG :S I was looking forward of buying this too, at least it's $13 over WoW's $15 fee. I feel bad for the FFXI players who spent a buttload of cash and time on expansions, gears, and fees to have most of the population switch over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onyxstorm.com
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online   Final Fantasy XIV Online Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:04 pm

well it says Online, wich I believe mean MMOrpg, you will also be able to have a character making system (wich I believe never happen), Guild system and more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online   Final Fantasy XIV Online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIV Online
Page 1 of 1