Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Luv U All - Miss Fortune

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ShuaiMeng
Minion
Minion

I Luv U All - Miss Fortune Empty
PostSubject: I Luv U All - Miss Fortune   I Luv U All - Miss Fortune Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:53 am

Name: Shuai Meng (Panda)

Summoner Name: I Luv U All

Summoner Level: 20

Wins: 70

Elo: n/a

Leaves: 0

Main champions (max 3): Miss Fortune (ad), Annie (ap), Nunu (tank)

Section: Junior Casual

Comment: I , like most of the applicants, am tired of pugging due to its randomness in player selection. I just want to play a good with a good group of people that actually want to learn and become better players together, instead of raging and complaining. I like playing games like LoL as well as other games like CoD, counter strike, tf2 and startcraft. I am a big fan of all kinds of movies and music; I also like playing sports such as basketball, football and tennis.

Last edited by ShuaiMeng on Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ch0c0late Pain
Class Clown
Class Clown
Ch0c0late Pain

PostSubject: Re: I Luv U All - Miss Fortune   I Luv U All - Miss Fortune Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:07 am

Welcome into the clan! Feel free to add me ingame: CH0C0LATE PAIN (O's are zero's). Norak is probably going to make you edit this post when you level up to 20. I am surprised to see a MF player after the Ubernerfs (i know cause i bought her the second she came out) Smile

INB4 ExSin and Norak (who is not using you)
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: I Luv U All - Miss Fortune   I Luv U All - Miss Fortune Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:05 pm

Welcome in! Have fun and connect to the chat RotFL in game, Just a side question are you on the US server or the EU one? We are located on the US server so if your in EU, sadly, we won't be able to play with you Sad An other side question: Your name really mean Panda in chinesse? (sorry if it ain't chinesse but I can't make the difference XD)

PS: you should edit MF for ''AD'' since its not crit but AD based(you can sometime not crit ofc), if you need a good annie build I can help you out she was my main, also nunu tank is a bit ''awkward'' i'd suggest you play him Hybrid AP/Tank with Rylai's, Rod of Ages and then go for some tank item wich will let you have decent damage and decent tanking power. (take note its constructive criticism, I by no mean say its bad or anything, just more profecient way to play since I don't have much information about your nunu build)

@Chocolate DAMN YOU!!
Back to top Go down
Fruggline
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Fruggline

PostSubject: Re: I Luv U All - Miss Fortune   I Luv U All - Miss Fortune Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:49 am

Welcome! add meh please i have no friends D: Eksi Nunu tank aint awkward or i guess i thought so before i saw this
http://www.epikgamer.com/forums/index.php?/topic/106-jungle-nunu-guide/
written by dan dinh =O
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=2
ShuaiMeng
Minion
Minion

PostSubject: Re: I Luv U All - Miss Fortune   I Luv U All - Miss Fortune Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:17 am

Thank you all for the warm welcome and quick replies.

Just to answer a few questions.

I do play on the US server ^^ so no worries there. I edited my post to fix some things that were pointed out. Also my name does not mean panda, it's just a nickname =P but it would be awesome if it did though.

Also I find nunu tank to be the best for support purposes which is what I think tanks are made to do, not to deal mass damage but to support their teammates. Due to nunu only having 2 ap attack spells and 1 of those spells is his ult which has a pretty long CD in early game, tank nunu plays a great support role with self heal (consume), movement and attack speed buff and slowing abilities.
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

PostSubject: Re: I Luv U All - Miss Fortune   I Luv U All - Miss Fortune Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:20 am

ShuaiMeng wrote:
Name: Shuai Meng (Panda)

Summoner Name: I Luv U All

Summoner Level: 19ish ( going to hit 20 soon ^^ )

Wins: 70

Elo: n/a

Leaves: 0

Main champions (max 3): Miss Fortune (ad), Annie (ap), Nunu (tank)

Section: Junior Casual

Comment: I , like most of the applicants, am tired of pugging due to its randomness in player selection. I just want to play a good with a good group of people that actually want to learn and become better players together, instead of raging and complaining. I like playing games like LoL as well as other games like CoD, counter strike, tf2 and startcraft. I am a big fan of all kinds of movies and music; I also like playing sports such as basketball, football and tennis.
As everyone before me said, welcome aboard! Smile
Just edit your post once you hit 20 to officially welcome you into the clan.
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: I Luv U All - Miss Fortune   I Luv U All - Miss Fortune Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:26 pm

Let me tell you a secret for high ELO play. A tank MUST keep the ennemy still, in other word, he must disable the ennemy team so your team can rape them. Usually a tank will blow his disable(commonly refered has CC, Crowd Control) on the ennemy carry( usually a ranged physical dps such as Twitch, ashe, MF, Tristana) as well as the maximum ennemy he can who are neer the carry and then his job is to protect the carry by doing a good amount of dmg on who ever is trying to kill your carry. Imo, nunu is an off-tank/mage. Try to rush an RoA and a Rylai for the extra slow and extra HP/AP and then go for any tank item you need and you will be really strong.(thats the way I play him if I dont go pure mage).
Back to top Go down
Ch0c0late Pain
Class Clown
Class Clown
Ch0c0late Pain

PostSubject: Re: I Luv U All - Miss Fortune   I Luv U All - Miss Fortune Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:36 am

tehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShuaiMeng
Minion
Minion

PostSubject: Re: I Luv U All - Miss Fortune   I Luv U All - Miss Fortune Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:38 am

I finally hit 20 =)

Sorry for taking a while, black ops just came out and I have been play that too much =(

I edited my original post as well

And damn, runes are expensive >.<
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

PostSubject: Re: I Luv U All - Miss Fortune   I Luv U All - Miss Fortune Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:36 am

ShuaiMeng wrote:
I finally hit 20 =)

Sorry for taking a while, black ops just came out and I have been play that too much =(

I edited my original post as well

And damn, runes are expensive >.<
Haha, yeah.
Razz
Welcoem aboard Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Luv U All - Miss Fortune   I Luv U All - Miss Fortune Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Luv U All - Miss Fortune
Page 1 of 1