Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Irelia UP or no?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chodezilla
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Chodezilla

Irelia UP or no? Empty
PostSubject: Irelia UP or no?   Irelia UP or no? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:28 am

So i just bought Irelia today. Nice champ decent damage can dish out about 400-500 damage with just triforce and her Blink strike ability.
But in my opinion her blink strike and her slow abilites are the only good things about her. Any other carry could deal double the damage in the time it takes her to get a kill. Sure a fed irelia would be bad news but I just want your opinions.
Her ultimate deals pitiful damage with a poor cooldown with each blade i think its about 1 second. the spell vamp isnt all too great unless your using your ultimate to farm minions but its far from a good ultimate. Or maybe i cant aim my skill shots properly Razz

Underpowered or no?
please give your reason.
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

Irelia UP or no? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irelia UP or no?   Irelia UP or no? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:25 pm

Chodezilla wrote:
So i just bought Irelia today. Nice champ decent damage can dish out about 400-500 damage with just triforce and her Blink strike ability.
But in my opinion her blink strike and her slow abilites are the only good things about her. Any other carry could deal double the damage in the time it takes her to get a kill. Sure a fed irelia would be bad news but I just want your opinions.
Her ultimate deals pitiful damage with a poor cooldown with each blade i think its about 1 second. the spell vamp isnt all too great unless your using your ultimate to farm minions but its far from a good ultimate. Or maybe i cant aim my skill shots properly Razz

Underpowered or no?
please give your reason.
I say OP.
Shes another burst DPS champion, so she does a buttload up front, then deals a lot over time. Leaving her without much of a weakness.

Her early game is easy, she can jungle or lane because of her healing. Both are easy for her.

Her ultimate isn't the best ultimate because if it were as strong as everyone elses then she would be even more OP than pre-nerf xin zhao, you have to have a medium.
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com
Ch0c0late Pain
Class Clown
Class Clown
Ch0c0late Pain

Irelia UP or no? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irelia UP or no?   Irelia UP or no? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:14 am

Well she is another DPS burst Champion, but it depends upon the user of the Champion itself.

Most of the time when an emeny Irelia uses her ultimate, she often misses the first 3 shots, unless your running away.

So really, all you need is a blind and Thornmail and you can almost counter everything. Her strike heal is just a WW rip off, so really, she's UP to an extent, but that blink is crazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Irelia UP or no? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irelia UP or no?   Irelia UP or no? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Irelia UP or no?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rangers of the Fallen Legion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: