Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Photoshop..??

Go down 
+3
Norak
scorpio
King Osthilion
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
King Osthilion
Defender
Defender
King Osthilion

Photoshop..?? Empty
PostSubject: Photoshop..??   Photoshop..?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:46 am

Anyone here use photoshop?
we could use a few people to make sigs for people, cool logos for the clan, and stuff like that
Back to top Go down

Photoshop..?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop..??   Photoshop..?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:58 am

Yeah I use Photo shop and I can make Logos and Banners And Also MegaChester Can So If U Want Signature Just Request Or Pm Me Or Megachester cheers
Back to top Go down
scorpio
Minion
Minion

Photoshop..?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop..??   Photoshop..?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:06 pm

how did u get warwick on ur profile ? i seen another member with anny on theres .... id like gangplank on mine Smile
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

Photoshop..?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop..??   Photoshop..?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:35 pm

scorpio wrote:

how did u get warwick on ur profile ? i seen another member with anny on theres .... id like gangplank on mine Smile
1.Click on the Profile button up top.
2.???
3.Profit!
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com
tutugah
Defender
Defender
tutugah

Photoshop..?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop..??   Photoshop..?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:03 pm

I can handel photoshop 2
i can do great banners if you got sm idea

Last edited by tutugah on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Osthilion
Defender
Defender
King Osthilion

Photoshop..?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop..??   Photoshop..?? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:28 pm

yea id like to see if we can come up with a better banner than the one on top
Razz
Back to top Go down
tutugah
Defender
Defender
tutugah

Photoshop..?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop..??   Photoshop..?? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:47 pm

im working at shmt Razz
Back to top Go down
tutugah
Defender
Defender
tutugah

Photoshop..?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop..??   Photoshop..?? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:03 pm

SO... i did this last night ... its not big thing but i did it in like 20 min so say if you have any idea about what can i cange say it Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by tutugah on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Photoshop..?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop..??   Photoshop..?? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:28 pm

tutogah use this youtube video really helpful [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Good Luck !!!
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

Photoshop..?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop..??   Photoshop..?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:59 am

Im decent with photoshop too, here's some of my work (check only the annie and twitch sig the others are those my bro made) : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh and here some SC signature I made for my SC2 buddy:

Hope you guys like my work!

Edit: here's my latest work, this time it is for me! :[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Photoshop..?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop..??   Photoshop..?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:36 am

WoW There Amazing Can You Make One For Our Make It Bigger Like My Banner It Would Be Great If You Make Us One Make It Stylish Add "Rangers Of The Fallen Legion" and "Only Lag Kills Us" Thx Dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

Photoshop..?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop..??   Photoshop..?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:43 am

Any other preference for the size (in pixel, for exemple my siganture are 400x200)? Any preference for the image in it? color? Maybe I should get the a Drow Ranger (from Wc3) render. (they are actually ''fallen rangers'' and were at the start under the Burning Legion command.

Edit: I did one banner, tell me if you like or not, this is by no mean a final product tough it could be:

I saved the code to post it if you guys want this banner.
Back to top Go down

Photoshop..?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop..??   Photoshop..?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:01 pm

Make It Bigger and Better Find A Good Font And Good Background Match With The Characteristics And Change The Character Make It BETTER
Back to top Go down
King Osthilion
Defender
Defender
King Osthilion

Photoshop..?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop..??   Photoshop..?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:29 pm

yea your work is ok Razz...anyone pro or almost pro at photoshop?
Back to top Go down

Photoshop..?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop..??   Photoshop..?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:00 pm

Also Exsin Please Make Me 2 Banners Cool Banner Stylish Make It Small Like My Size Thx Bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tutugah
Defender
Defender
tutugah

Photoshop..?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop..??   Photoshop..?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:45 pm

what do you guys think abaut my sig Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Photoshop..?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop..??   Photoshop..?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:55 pm

W3W Amazing xD
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

Photoshop..?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop..??   Photoshop..?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Rukxy wrote:
Make It Bigger and Better Find A Good Font And Good Background Match With The Characteristics And Change The Character Make It BETTER

Could you explain a bit more what you would like? what is the theme? Blood? or more like redish or darker color?
Back to top Go down

Photoshop..?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop..??   Photoshop..?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:37 pm

Make It Characteristics and Make Theme Stand Out With The Character Or Avator Or Logo Whatever I Want It Red And Black And Find A Good Font On Dafont.com Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

Photoshop..?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop..??   Photoshop..?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:38 pm

Ok so actually you want a red and darker color background with the render blended in, I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
King Osthilion
Defender
Defender
King Osthilion

Photoshop..?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop..??   Photoshop..?? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:52 am

ExSiN wrote:
Ok so actually you want a red and darker color background with the render blended in, I'll see what I can do.

yea, just make it however you like for right now.
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

Photoshop..?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop..??   Photoshop..?? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:35 am

ExSiN wrote:
Any other preference for the size (in pixel, for exemple my siganture are 400x200)? Any preference for the image in it? color? Maybe I should get the a Drow Ranger (from Wc3) render. (they are actually ''fallen rangers'' and were at the start under the Burning Legion command.

Edit: I did one banner, tell me if you like or not, this is by no mean a final product tough it could be:

I saved the code to post it if you guys want this banner.
Great work!
Text is a little too simple, though.
[EDIT] Also, the dimensions are a little off.

Try making it fit more into our current banners dimentions, something more along the lines of 800 x 200.
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com
ExSiN

Photoshop..?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop..??   Photoshop..?? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:49 am

Yeah I didn't know the size I needed, 800x200 sound fine by me. Also I might just completly change the background to fit the color and maybe just make one with a bit less of stock in it. Do you guys like the render(drow ranger from DotA) if not then I can get other or if you guys got an image of what you'd like I can render them.
Back to top Go down

Photoshop..?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop..??   Photoshop..?? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:44 am

I mean you can use this photo if you want [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or just choose your own Ideas But I want your ideas not mind I like people make it surprising
Back to top Go down

Photoshop..?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop..??   Photoshop..?? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:47 am

ExSiN Make Me 2 Banners For My Signature Please I Need 2 Cool One Just Surprise Me Any Theme Anything Choose Good Looking Font Please Thx Men Love You x lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Photoshop..?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop..??   Photoshop..?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photoshop..??
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rangers of the Fallen Legion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: