Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gragas help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bereznoff
Defender
Defender
Bereznoff

Gragas help Empty
PostSubject: Gragas help   Gragas help Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:16 am

Well I like playing him AP/Hybrid but, I haven't found a build I really like also I could use some tips on using Lady Gragas thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
tutugah
Defender
Defender
tutugah

Gragas help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gragas help   Gragas help Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:42 pm

Bereznoff wrote:
Well I like playing him AP/Hybrid but, I haven't found a build I really like also I could use some tips on using Lady Gragas thanks in advance.
try this
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/beer-wine-and-a-keg-of-gragas-ap-4377
Back to top Go down
Bereznoff
Defender
Defender
Bereznoff

Gragas help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gragas help   Gragas help Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:00 pm

Yeah I've used that one I usually don't like things that use snowball iteams guess I'm going to have to make my own to be happy xD. Thanks though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Totergott
Defender
Defender
Totergott

Gragas help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gragas help   Gragas help Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:12 am

Well what I think will be good for Gragas, is Lich Bane, Hextech Gunblade and such. The Lich Bane will proc giving Bodyslam good damage. Builder. With that build I think is one of the few cases Manamune is good for (I hate this item otherwise and think it's useless).

The builds a tad expensive, so I say rush Lich Bane, and go from there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onyxstorm.com
Sponsored content

Gragas help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gragas help   Gragas help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gragas help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rangers of the Fallen Legion :: League Of Legends :: LoL Builds, Guides and Help :: Hints and Tips-
Jump to: