Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Epic DPS AP Taric

Go down 
2 posters

great build
yes
Epic DPS AP Taric I_vote_lcap100%Epic DPS AP Taric I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
no
Epic DPS AP Taric I_vote_lcap0%Epic DPS AP Taric I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
megachester
Defender
Defender
megachester

Epic DPS AP Taric Empty
PostSubject: Epic DPS AP Taric   Epic DPS AP Taric Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:39 am

here is my taric build that gives me good ap plus utilized heal since it loses 2 sec of cooldown every hit.

Runes
Marks - Greater mark of focus - 410 - -0.16% CD x9 = 1.44
Seals - Greater seal of force - 410 - +0.01 per level x9 = +17 at level 18
Glyphs - Greater glyph of clarity - 205 - +0.08 per level x9 = +13 mana Regen per 5 at level 18
Quintessence - Greater quintessence of celerity - 1025 - -0.13% CD per level x3 = -7.02%at level 18

Take into account the cooldown reduction is key with this build because of this and masteries you will have max cd when you get 3rd or 4th item

MASTERIES

OFFENSE-9
1 to deadliness
3 to archmage's savvy
4 to sorcery
1 to archaic knowledge

Defense-0

Utility-21
1 to haste
3 to perseverance
4 to awareness
4 to expanded mind
3 to meditation
2 to quickness
3 to intelligence
1 to presence of the master

SKILLS

I like to get ghost and ignite. I like to hit them hard and ignite them to finish. it just always works for me.

ABILITIES

Passive - (Innate): Taric loves to socket magical gems into all of his weapons, resulting in his melee attacks repleneshing his mana for 7.5% of damage dealt.

Q - Imbue - (Active): Taric channels earthen energy to heal his target. As the magic flows through him he is healed for the same amount. If Taric heals only himself, the heal will be 140% more effective. Melee attacks on enemies decrease this spell's cooldown by 2 seconds per hit.

W - Shatter - (Passive): Taric provides bonus armor to himself and nearby allies.(Active): Taric shatters the crystals surrounding him, dealing magic damage to nearby enemies and decreasing their armor for 4 seconds. The passive is not in effect during the cooldown.

E - Dazzle - (Active): Taric emits a brilliant ball of prismatic light at an enemy from his gemmed shield, dealing magic damage (lower damage the further the target is), and stunning them for 1 - 2 seconds (higher stun the further the target is).

R - Radiance - (Toggle): Taric emits brilliant light, healing himself for 30/40/50 (+0.2) a second and increasing his and nearby allies' attack damage by 30/60/90 (half effect for nearby allied champions). The cost to sustain Radiance increases by 4/7/10 each second.

now when you play what you choose is up to other team. If they have weeker people go aggressive taric and keep heal at level 1 and mass your dazzle and shatter. if there to agressive and your laning with someone they want to gank mass your heal and stun and leave shatter low till late.

Test out a few ways to play to get it perfect.

ITEMS

meki pendant
2 x mana pot
boots (tier 1)
chalice of harmony
boots of switness or boots of mobility(depends on your gank ability)
mejas soulstealer
Nashor's tooth
lich bane
phantom dancer
sell chalice(keep the mana buff on yourself now)
black cleaver

This works for me if you have advice hit me up I would greatly appreciate it.

Also if you have some tank taric set up post it so i can look at it.
Back to top Go down
tutugah
Defender
Defender
tutugah

Epic DPS AP Taric Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic DPS AP Taric   Epic DPS AP Taric Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:27 pm

i like to use at taric this items whit a 9-0-21 masteri
doran's ring (give you life+ mana very cool for beginig but i usually sell it at lvl 16-18 to get more items room)
tear of godness (give you mana )
boots of mobility (so you can use your stuns on runing enemy)
arch' staff (i love it because it give you 3% ap of your mana i think... and iti varry good if you buyed tear of godness at begining and also give you mana whe u use an ability)
aeges of the legions (give you sm life and armor but the most improtant it give armor to your friends)
Innervating Locket ( give you sm mana and life but the most important thing heal your ally whit 25 hp over 2 sec)
if i buyed all of this i also buy :
Guinsoo's Rageblade ( to get sm dps and incres my ap)
and zorana's ring to get some ap
I hope i dident mess the item name cuz i wrote them from my minde lol!
This is and dps ap taric 2 not so dps but you can carry your team whit it Razz
Back to top Go down
megachester
Defender
Defender
megachester

Epic DPS AP Taric Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic DPS AP Taric   Epic DPS AP Taric Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:59 am

true thats the mage taric
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Epic DPS AP Taric Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic DPS AP Taric   Epic DPS AP Taric Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic DPS AP Taric
Page 1 of 1