Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Be a dick steal minion kills.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fruggline
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Fruggline

Be a dick steal minion kills. Empty
PostSubject: Be a dick steal minion kills.   Be a dick steal minion kills. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:01 pm

Well i've gotten quite the reputation for stealing minion kills (alot of people doesn't wanna lane with me lol) and i think i'm fairly deacent at farming. The last month i've been play ALOT of hard carrys like Jax, Twitch, XZ, Tryndamere so i've gotten quite good at farming i'll update this guide when i'm actually done i'll write it in notepad or something then just copy it over, so yeah good skill with stealing them minions kills. (only steal minions if you're a carry otherwise only kill the minions that the carry can't reach side effects may include rage, lack of freinds, extreme ownage lategame.)

Last edited by Fruggline on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=2
tutugah
Defender
Defender
tutugah

PostSubject: Re: Be a dick steal minion kills.   Be a dick steal minion kills. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:16 pm

lol i really wn know how to steal minions kill cuz i kill like 50 minion on a game .... (20 is my baddest record whit taric Razz)
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: Be a dick steal minion kills.   Be a dick steal minion kills. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Anyone who played dota can teach you how to Last Hit. This is basic knowledge if you want to get to higher tier of play level, I usually can get about 60-80 CS at the 10mins mark, if not more.
Back to top Go down
Fruggline
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Fruggline

PostSubject: Yeah   Be a dick steal minion kills. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 pm

Yeah i usally get around that number to
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=2
Bereznoff
Defender
Defender
Bereznoff

PostSubject: Re: Be a dick steal minion kills.   Be a dick steal minion kills. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:04 pm

I've learned to deal with getting minions stolen when I play tanks or support sense really you're just their to help late game and get your team fed though i hate when I'm Olaf and get them stolen from someone who can farm better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be a dick steal minion kills.   Be a dick steal minion kills. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be a dick steal minion kills.
Page 1 of 1