Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TF2 > MW2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fruggline
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Fruggline

TF2 > MW2 Empty
PostSubject: TF2 > MW2   TF2 > MW2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:28 pm

First off i've played both deacently much and here is MY opinions why TF2 is so much better.

1. Balancing, TF2 is really really balanced. MW2 Noobtubes, G18 need i say more?

2. Teamplay, TF2 is extremely team based. MW2 Ofc there is teamplay but it's really just a scratch compared to TF2.

3. Skill, TF2 if you're a better player you will almost always win over the less experienced played except for random crits. MW2 there is skill absolutley but as before Noobtubes, G18.

4. Gamemodes, TF2 has about 5 gamemodes or so, so it's up to the maps to back them up. MW2 has WAY more gamemodes than TF2 but WAY WAY WAY less maps than TF2 and i really don't think that gamemodes weigh more than maps, balancing, teamplay, and skillfull players get rewarded.

There was MY opinions.
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=2
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

TF2 > MW2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 > MW2   TF2 > MW2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:42 pm

Fruggline wrote:
First off i've played both deacently much and here is MY opinions why TF2 is so much better.

1. Balancing, TF2 is really really balanced. MW2 Noobtubes, G18 need i say more?

2. Teamplay, TF2 is extremely team based. MW2 Ofc there is teamplay but it's really just a scratch compared to TF2.

3. Skill, TF2 if you're a better player you will almost always win over the less experienced played except for random crits. MW2 there is skill absolutley but as before Noobtubes, G18.

4. Gamemodes, TF2 has about 5 gamemodes or so, so it's up to the maps to back them up. MW2 has WAY more gamemodes than TF2 but WAY WAY WAY less maps than TF2 and i really don't think that gamemodes weigh more than maps, balancing, teamplay, and skillfull players get rewarded.

There was MY opinions.
I like CoD games.

Though I have never gotten into TF2.

Must..Try...TF2!
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com

TF2 > MW2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rangers of the Fallen Legion :: Others Games :: PC Games-
Jump to: