Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I have a question, would love a response

Go down 
+2
tutugah
D3leet
6 posters
AuthorMessage
D3leet
Minion
Minion

So I have a question, would love a response Empty
PostSubject: So I have a question, would love a response   So I have a question, would love a response Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:42 pm

So interestingly enough, I applied yesterday for this clan. As of today, I friended Norak, and then had Rukxy send me an friend request as well.

My thinking was sweet, these guys are on top of this. Instead, I've gotten some weiiird stuff so far. Norak hasn't said anything to me yet, which is
cool, maybe busy or something. I understand that. Rukxy, immediately sends me something saying that A. This clan sucks. B. Norak is an A-hole who
uses his clanmates then dumps them. C. that I should leave this clan and tell Norak to go F himself.

Now I don't like to get into politics, but if Rukxy has been kicked or banned for some valid reason, I can understand banning him. He did say that he
left a game, and got banned for it. I could potentially understand this if he had no valid reason for leaving other than ragequit.

1. I found it odd that even (apparently) being angered by this clan, he has chosen to troll your website and look for posts/ people who apply here, then attempts to steal them
from this clan.
2. I have no clue as to what happened, but Rukxy seemed a little childish in his approach, immediately trashtalking someone to someone who knows nothing about either of them doesn't put yourself in a good light, and definitely does NOT make me want to immediately leave this and go with him.

I would like to know what happened? Why is this stuff going on? Is it always going to be like this? Because honestly, I hate trollers, and I hate people who try to steal people from other clans by calling people who run said clan dicks/assholes and generally act like their 12 years old with anger issues. Same time, I don't want to join a clan that isn't going to be active, positive and responsive. I could go play with Runeterra or CLGaming if I wanted to, but I chose this because its eastern standard time, and I'm in eastern time and I don't like having to be up at 12 am -2 am playing because they don't start til 9pm pst.
Back to top Go down
tutugah
Defender
Defender
tutugah

PostSubject: Re: So I have a question, would love a response   So I have a question, would love a response Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:23 pm

k im here from like 4-5 days and this clan its k. There is no problem and its very active.
Rukxi is made because he got banned thats way he say this thing.... Actuly he is a good player...
I hardly recomand to stay in this clan
Dont live beacause a member is made cuz hes been banned...
He will passover i hope...
Else evrithing is good lol!
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

PostSubject: Re: So I have a question, would love a response   So I have a question, would love a response Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:37 pm

D3leet wrote:
So interestingly enough, I applied yesterday for this clan. As of today, I friended Norak, and then had Rukxy send me an friend request as well.

My thinking was sweet, these guys are on top of this. Instead, I've gotten some weiiird stuff so far. Norak hasn't said anything to me yet, which is
cool, maybe busy or something. I understand that. Rukxy, immediately sends me something saying that A. This clan sucks. B. Norak is an A-hole who
uses his clanmates then dumps them. C. that I should leave this clan and tell Norak to go F himself.

Now I don't like to get into politics, but if Rukxy has been kicked or banned for some valid reason, I can understand banning him. He did say that he
left a game, and got banned for it. I could potentially understand this if he had no valid reason for leaving other than ragequit.

1. I found it odd that even (apparently) being angered by this clan, he has chosen to troll your website and look for posts/ people who apply here, then attempts to steal them
from this clan.
2. I have no clue as to what happened, but Rukxy seemed a little childish in his approach, immediately trashtalking someone to someone who knows nothing about either of them doesn't put yourself in a good light, and definitely does NOT make me want to immediately leave this and go with him.

I would like to know what happened? Why is this stuff going on? Is it always going to be like this? Because honestly, I hate trollers, and I hate people who try to steal people from other clans by calling people who run said clan dicks/assholes and generally act like their 12 years old with anger issues. Same time, I don't want to join a clan that isn't going to be active, positive and responsive. I could go play with Runeterra or CLGaming if I wanted to, but I chose this because its eastern standard time, and I'm in eastern time and I don't like having to be up at 12 am -2 am playing because they don't start til 9pm pst.
Rukxy was being completely inappropriate.

He was banned.

[EDIT] Rukxy has been re-instated into the clan, this should cease now.
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: So I have a question, would love a response   So I have a question, would love a response Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:11 pm

Drama, Drama, Drama... Anyway I don't know much about this case, but I can assure you Norak wouldn't have banned him without a good reason. He seems, to me, a mature dude. I have yet to play with all of the member so feel free to add me in-game.
Back to top Go down
Bereznoff
Defender
Defender
Bereznoff

PostSubject: Re: So I have a question, would love a response   So I have a question, would love a response Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:13 pm

Yeah this clan has been fun so far I mean like any group we have lost and we have won though the lols are still their xD.Like how I refer to our leader as Zordon o3o like in MMPR lol! .
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

PostSubject: Re: So I have a question, would love a response   So I have a question, would love a response Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:23 pm

Bereznoff wrote:
Yeah this clan has been fun so far I mean like any group we have lost and we have won though the lols are still their xD.Like how I refer to our leader as Zordon o3o like in MMPR lol! .
Who or what is this "Zordon" and why do you keep calling me it?
Hahaha lol!
xD
Back to top Go down
Bereznoff
Defender
Defender
Bereznoff

PostSubject: Re: So I have a question, would love a response   So I have a question, would love a response Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:35 pm

Norak wrote:
Bereznoff wrote:
Hahaha lol!
xD

I can't tell if you're being srs with me or not xD so

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

PostSubject: Re: So I have a question, would love a response   So I have a question, would love a response Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:47 pm

Bereznoff wrote:
Norak wrote:
Bereznoff wrote:
Hahaha lol!
xD

Is that the wizard of oz?
Back to top Go down
Bereznoff
Defender
Defender
Bereznoff

PostSubject: Re: So I have a question, would love a response   So I have a question, would love a response Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:54 pm

Norak wrote:
Bereznoff wrote:
Norak wrote:
Bereznoff wrote:
Hahaha lol!
xD

Is that the wizard of oz?

o.o its from Mighty Morphing Power Rangers its a show I watched when I was little the leader of the power rangers was Zordon.

Here's a youtube link to the intro lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
King Osthilion
Defender
Defender
King Osthilion

PostSubject: Re: So I have a question, would love a response   So I have a question, would love a response Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:20 pm

Bereznoff wrote:
Norak wrote:
Bereznoff wrote:
Hahaha lol!
xD

ROFLMAO!!!!!!
I LOL'ed so hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I have a question, would love a response   So I have a question, would love a response Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I have a question, would love a response
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rangers of the Fallen Legion :: Other Stuff :: Off Topic-
Jump to: