Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Muda muda muda(random vids for the LoLz)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bereznoff
Defender
Defender
Bereznoff

Muda muda muda(random vids for the LoLz) Empty
PostSubject: Muda muda muda(random vids for the LoLz)   Muda muda muda(random vids for the LoLz) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:06 pm

Right so when I used to play MMOs I usually made one of these with a bunch of random videos or flash clips that I thought where funny or at least moderatly interesting so I'm going to do that now with updates every so often lots of youtube links btw and if its not youtube I'll make sure to let you know xD.Right so I think I'll start with maybe 5 or so that way I don't post up all the vids all at once also I'm going to put a small description so that you know what it's about.READY FIGHT!

Something new I found a little bit ago It's a song about losing in LoL along with an ending that perfectly shows how me and my friend feel when we lose-

A classic skit by Abbot and Costello always makes me lol.Known as "Who's on First"

An automatic SMW that goes with a song I have a few more of these but, this is the newest one I have xD.

A Halo machinima having plenty of references including Pokemon snap starfox and pacman.

A "pro" Anivia he actually got banned for 3 days because of this kinda made me lol.

"My team sex"
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: Muda muda muda(random vids for the LoLz)   Muda muda muda(random vids for the LoLz) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:18 am

Lol ive seen the anivia video before, its a bit funny, actually the Halo3 and Mario remix are so freaking awomse, got any other of this? I also like the LoL song its pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Bereznoff
Defender
Defender
Bereznoff

PostSubject: Re: Muda muda muda(random vids for the LoLz)   Muda muda muda(random vids for the LoLz) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:24 am

ExSiN wrote:
Lol ive seen the anivia video before, its a bit funny, actually the Halo3 and Mario remix are so freaking awomse, got any other of this? I also like the LoL song its pretty funny.

Lots and lots I actually started from the front and working my way back I'll post more if people want it.
Back to top Go down
Tungkan
Minion
Minion
Tungkan

PostSubject: Re: Muda muda muda(random vids for the LoLz)   Muda muda muda(random vids for the LoLz) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:18 am

Woooow that anivia video , Learn many new thing i can do in our clan games in the future
Back to top Go down
tutugah
Defender
Defender
tutugah

PostSubject: Re: Muda muda muda(random vids for the LoLz)   Muda muda muda(random vids for the LoLz) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:44 am

the anivia pic is sooooo funny
the first if funny 2 but i see that vid befor (he was posted buy riot on the official site Razz)
Back to top Go down
Bereznoff
Defender
Defender
Bereznoff

PostSubject: Re: Muda muda muda(random vids for the LoLz)   Muda muda muda(random vids for the LoLz) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:56 pm

Right so here is part two Very Happy.

I've watched a few videos from these guys they are pretty awesome xD this one is about srs business Rocket Jumping.

always think of a strategy never just run in Very Happy.

A comedian if say more I'll give stuff away

Be knife

LAYDEH GRAGAS

they need to make that skin with that dance imo.

Always makes me want to play mortal kombat or streetfighter

GET THE FUCK OVER HERE!

Links to Newgrounds its about Captain falcon :U!HYES!
Spoiler:
Double Dragons FTW.
Back to top Go down
Bereznoff
Defender
Defender
Bereznoff

PostSubject: Re: Muda muda muda(random vids for the LoLz)   Muda muda muda(random vids for the LoLz) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:03 am

Exsin said he wanted more so~

Mario thing

More of it

Guy asks dog for help Dogs a Dog

I AM MEGAMAN its a song

SMW hack with commentary its really funny pt 1 and 2

Back to top Go down
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: Muda muda muda(random vids for the LoLz)   Muda muda muda(random vids for the LoLz) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:37 am

Great stuff, great stuff. I can't wait to see Gal Guy and Vilain episode 3, its hilarous and so well-made!
Back to top Go down
Tungkan
Minion
Minion
Tungkan

PostSubject: Re: Muda muda muda(random vids for the LoLz)   Muda muda muda(random vids for the LoLz) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:31 pm

http://www.pown.it/5080

that is a imba song
Back to top Go down
Bereznoff
Defender
Defender
Bereznoff

PostSubject: Re: Muda muda muda(random vids for the LoLz)   Muda muda muda(random vids for the LoLz) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:01 pm

Tungkan wrote:
http://www.pown.it/5080

that is a imba song

This made me happy xD.

It made me want to post this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muda muda muda(random vids for the LoLz)   Muda muda muda(random vids for the LoLz) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muda muda muda(random vids for the LoLz)
Page 1 of 1