Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your impression?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ExSiN

Your impression? Empty
PostSubject: Your impression?   Your impression? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:01 am

Im asking you guys your impression about the management of riot. They do a patch that take lots of time( many hours) and then soon they are done with it, the server crash and they are fixing it for (hopefully) only 8 hours... wich is ALOT! I mean, in 8 hours I could do at the very least about 800 line of coding in C++ and im not a proffesional but only a beginner (not well spelled I know). It seems to me that they aren't really trying, or they are completly incompetent. So what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

Your impression? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your impression?   Your impression? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:39 am

ExSiN wrote:
Im asking you guys your impression about the management of riot. They do a patch that take lots of time( many hours) and then soon they are done with it, the server crash and they are fixing it for (hopefully) only 8 hours... wich is ALOT! I mean, in 8 hours I could do at the very least about 800 line of coding in C++ and im not a proffesional but only a beginner (not well spelled I know). It seems to me that they aren't really trying, or they are completly incompetent. So what do you guys think?

I was pissed as hell. >Sad
I wanted to get a quick game in before going to bed after studying for hours on end.
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com

Your impression?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rangers of the Fallen Legion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: