Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quiting RotFL

Go down 
+3
King Osthilion
Norak
ExSiN
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukxy

Quiting RotFL Empty
PostSubject: Quiting RotFL   Quiting RotFL Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:31 pm

Hey Guys,

Im sorry to inform you that Im leaving the clan, Here is the reason why:

*I Wasn't Comfortable Playing With You Guys
*No Mias
*No Communication
*No Teamspeak Or Ventrilo Server
*Rules Isn't Good
*Some members are not mature

Good Bye! Smile

Code:
I deleted Rukxy's account so that he cannot try to pull the same stunt he did last time.
~Norak, Administrator.
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

Quiting RotFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting RotFL   Quiting RotFL Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:59 pm

lol Most of the point he pointed out was HIM that weren't doing it XD
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

Quiting RotFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting RotFL   Quiting RotFL Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:45 am

ExSiN wrote:
lol Most of the point he pointed out was HIM that weren't doing it XD
Don't worry, I know what you mean.

@Rukxy:
This just wasn't the place for you.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com
King Osthilion
Defender
Defender
King Osthilion

Quiting RotFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting RotFL   Quiting RotFL Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:28 am

u were getting annoying anywayz lol.
we dont need people that represent us badly and misguide our members.
you can kindly leave....and dont even try stealing members of ours, if u try to make a new clan.

Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

Quiting RotFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting RotFL   Quiting RotFL Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:29 am

King Osthilion wrote:
u were getting annoying anywayz lol.
we dont need people that represent us badly and misguide our members.
you can kindly leave....and dont even try stealing members of ours, if u try to make a new clan.

He actually tried to in this post, but I removed it.

He said he was making a clan called Legionpoint gaming (google flashpoint gaming and Rangers of the Fallen Legion to understand why I lol'd when I saw it).
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

Quiting RotFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting RotFL   Quiting RotFL Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:31 pm

Lawl before he left he made me do a banner, Im pretty sure he won't give me credit, Anyway I got the original .psd so he can't argue that I did it xD Lawl.
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

Quiting RotFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting RotFL   Quiting RotFL Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:38 pm

ExSiN wrote:
Lawl before he left he made me do a banner, Im pretty sure he won't give me credit, Anyway I got the original .psd so he can't argue that I did it xD Lawl.
Hahaha, that was nice of you.

Yeah, he doesn't seem the type to give credit (I.e. the guide he posted wasn't his), but atleast you know you did it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bereznoff
Defender
Defender
Bereznoff

Quiting RotFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting RotFL   Quiting RotFL Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:53 pm

lol I like how he isn't recruiting anymore xD.
Back to top Go down
Fruggline
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Fruggline

Quiting RotFL Empty
PostSubject: Lol just lol   Quiting RotFL Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 pm

lol.
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=2

Quiting RotFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting RotFL   Quiting RotFL Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:05 pm

Wow Norak I created website and got all your members here to join your clan and you just treat me like garbage
Back to top Go down

Quiting RotFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting RotFL   Quiting RotFL Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:06 pm

Anyway We want to clan war you 5 v 5 Saturday Uk time 5:00 talk me vent or lol more info [NO MERCY]
Back to top Go down
Bereznoff
Defender
Defender
Bereznoff

Quiting RotFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting RotFL   Quiting RotFL Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:25 pm

Rukxy wrote:
Wow Norak I created website and got all your members here to join your clan and you just treat me like garbage

Wait how does this affect me you never even talked to me before I joined because it seemed like a kewl place that doesn't afraid of anything possibly accompanied by a stache and fro afro goatee triple combo. and maybe an eyepatch pirat just for epicness.
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

Quiting RotFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting RotFL   Quiting RotFL Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:30 pm

Lawl ruxky your clan going to let u play? with cho? XD ok fine, we get mumu,morg,ez,galio, and an other of our choice. GG we won.
Back to top Go down

Quiting RotFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting RotFL   Quiting RotFL Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:58 pm

NOOB CLAN WHAT A PATHETIC USELESS NOOBS BUNCH OF WHINERS AND KIDS WHO IS SHITTIES AND WHO IS REALLY NOOB. NORAK IS JUST GOING TO FCK WITH YOU GUYS, AND HE USE ME AND HES DOUCHBAG WHO IS REALLY RETARD FAGGOT SO YEAH GOOD BYE AND HAVE FUN WITHJ THIS SHITTY CLAN ROTFL WTF IS THAT NAME LAUGHING REALLY THAT IS JUST A JOKE, WOW PATHETICS NOOBS.
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

Quiting RotFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting RotFL   Quiting RotFL Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:55 am

Lawl he's SOOO mad, Guess that cause I said he was stupid when he asked me to make him an other banner because it didn't fit his forum color, lawl. He asked me more than once to, really annoying XD

PS: Everyone use everyone, but not in the way you think. For exemple you use your parent, love,money,help and so much other thing they give you. When you get enough old you just dumb them there and almost don't talk to them anymore, Its the way of life. But you do still love them lol.
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

Quiting RotFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting RotFL   Quiting RotFL Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:13 am

Rukxy wrote:
NOOB CLAN WHAT A PATHETIC USELESS NOOBS BUNCH OF WHINERS AND KIDS WHO IS SHITTIES AND WHO IS REALLY NOOB. NORAK IS JUST GOING TO FCK WITH YOU GUYS, AND HE USE ME AND HES DOUCHBAG WHO IS REALLY RETARD FAGGOT SO YEAH GOOD BYE AND HAVE FUN WITHJ THIS SHITTY CLAN ROTFL WTF IS THAT NAME LAUGHING REALLY THAT IS JUST A JOKE, WOW PATHETICS NOOBS.
And then the true colors show through.

Goodbye, good luck, I actually hope to not see you again.
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

Quiting RotFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting RotFL   Quiting RotFL Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:40 am

We all hope to not see or hear him an other time Mad Dawg!
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

Quiting RotFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting RotFL   Quiting RotFL Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:42 am

ExSiN wrote:
Mad Dawg!
And so it begins..
Smile
Back to top Go down
Bereznoff
Defender
Defender
Bereznoff

Quiting RotFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting RotFL   Quiting RotFL Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:18 am

lol He was such a negative Nancy not to mention that he tends to rush in and die or almost die.
Back to top Go down
Fruggline
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Fruggline

Quiting RotFL Empty
PostSubject: wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.... wait   Quiting RotFL Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:25 pm

Before you go ruk check out this picture and see where your last post fits in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=2
ExSiN

Quiting RotFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting RotFL   Quiting RotFL Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:16 pm

Lawl this made me laugh, nice one frugg!
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

Quiting RotFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting RotFL   Quiting RotFL Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:30 am

Fruggline wrote:
Before you go ruk check out this picture and see where your last post fits in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hahahah!
Godamn Frugg, I laughed pretty hard.
xD
Back to top Go down
D3leet
Minion
Minion

Quiting RotFL Empty
PostSubject: Long Time Coming   Quiting RotFL Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:19 am

I don't know if many of you know this, Ruxky actually tried to get me to leave this clan, and go join his by saying A. Norak is an asshole. B. Don't trust anything Norak says. C. I should come on here and call you all noob assholes and leave a nasty message.

I do not wish him well, nor do I hope to see him again in the future. I'm glad he is gone, and now that he is, I'm hoping that we actually start playing together more often. FYI, do we have a ventrilo server? If we do not, I would love to get one up and running ASAP. Let me know whats up with the V Norak.
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

Quiting RotFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting RotFL   Quiting RotFL Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:57 am

He tried to do that with me, he said he recruited me and etc... I was like, wtf? I saw a RotFL post on leagueoflegends, clicked on the link, and said hey! I wanna join! XD How did he recruit me? XD
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

Quiting RotFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting RotFL   Quiting RotFL Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:14 am

ExSiN wrote:
He tried to do that with me, he said he recruited me and etc... I was like, wtf? I saw a RotFL post on leagueoflegends, clicked on the link, and said hey! I wanna join! XD How did he recruit me? XD
Was this recently?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quiting RotFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting RotFL   Quiting RotFL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiting RotFL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next