Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shwab - Shaco

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Theshwab
Minion
Minion

Shwab - Shaco Empty
PostSubject: Shwab - Shaco   Shwab - Shaco Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:00 am

Name: Justin
Summoner Name: Shwab
Summoner Level: 24
Wins: 122
Elo: i have no elo atm
Leaves:25
Main champions (max 3): 3 champions is allitle tough to choose but id say Shaco , Kat , Mundo
Section:Junior Casual/competitive i play to win and have fun >.> best of both worlds
Comment:
Id like to start competitive but not touching that til 30 for obvious reason. I do use vent / TS and like to play with half decent people as long as they dont cry over the mic lol and im hoping to have fun with some random people like the good old times xd .
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

Shwab - Shaco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shwab - Shaco   Shwab - Shaco Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:07 am

Theshwab wrote:
Name: Justin
Summoner Name: Shwab
Summoner Level: 24
Wins: 122
Elo: i have no elo atm
Leaves:25
Main champions (max 3): 3 champions is allitle tough to choose but id say Shaco , Kat , Mundo
Section:Junior Casual/competitive i play to win and have fun >.> best of both worlds
Comment:
Id like to start competitive but not touching that til 30 for obvious reason. I do use vent / TS and like to play with half decent people as long as they dont cry over the mic lol and im hoping to have fun with some random people like the good old times xd .
I know what you mean, it can feel a little overwhelming going into competetive, but casual may seem boring.

Don't worry, I am sure we can find a great place for you. Smile
P.S. HAHA!
I beat you this time ExSin!
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com
ExSiN

Shwab - Shaco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shwab - Shaco   Shwab - Shaco Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:07 am

NOOOOES!! I was busy watching DN and playing with new clan buddy Sad Anyway, Welcome aboard, add me in-game
Back to top Go down
Fruggline
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Fruggline

Shwab - Shaco Empty
PostSubject: Argh argh argh   Shwab - Shaco Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:15 pm

Random uneceassary jibberish cuz i can.

and yes i have no clue how to spell uneacessary.
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=2
Sullyman
Defender
Defender
Sullyman

Shwab - Shaco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shwab - Shaco   Shwab - Shaco Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:58 pm

Frugg, I googled it for you, it's spelt unnecessary! Btw I like where you are from, kinda odd you have 4 of the letters in caps though. Wink
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

Shwab - Shaco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shwab - Shaco   Shwab - Shaco Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:13 am

I personally like the caps part Very Happy I also like what you can make from that part. (start with an H and end with ish)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shwab - Shaco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shwab - Shaco   Shwab - Shaco Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shwab - Shaco
Page 1 of 1