Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time zone events

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bereznoff
Defender
Defender
Bereznoff

Time zone events Empty
PostSubject: Time zone events   Time zone events Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:14 am

Seeing as how so many of us are kinda all over the place xD I was thinking that maybe we could have event masters of awesome for the awesome...

What I mean is someone for each region or so that way when Norak makes an event I wont have to be up till 3am xD I'm lazy >w>;; but, anyway
they would be entitled to make scheduled event that's really about all they would need to do maybe once a week or on the weekend.

Opinions are always welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

Time zone events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time zone events   Time zone events Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:24 am

Bereznoff wrote:
Seeing as how so many of us are kinda all over the place xD I was thinking that maybe we could have event masters of awesome for the awesome...

What I mean is someone for each region or so that way when Norak makes an event I wont have to be up till 3am xD I'm lazy >w>;; but, anyway
they would be entitled to make scheduled event that's really about all they would need to do maybe once a week or on the weekend.

I was thinking about this, we are starting to form enough members, I guess we could. Smile
Good idea.
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com
Bereznoff
Defender
Defender
Bereznoff

Time zone events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time zone events   Time zone events Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:49 am

Norak wrote:
Bereznoff wrote:

I was thinking about this, we are starting to form enough members, I guess we could. Smile
Good idea.

Thanks also how about we vote on the event masters of awesome for awesome?unless you had some people in mind o3o?
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

Time zone events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time zone events   Time zone events Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:53 am

If its a vote, you guys should vote for me. I have plenty of idea in mind wich could be so amazing!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time zone events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time zone events   Time zone events Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time zone events
Page 1 of 1