Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Malphite Guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Totergott
Defender
Defender
Totergott

Malphite Guide Empty
PostSubject: Malphite Guide   Malphite Guide Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:05 am

Hey guys and gals, I know this is cheesy, but I made a guide on LeagueCraft, so I'll link you there. Click Here

Please rate it if you like it, I really want this become one of the top Malphite guides and I'm confident that it is, but my ratings says otherwise since over 200 peeps have viewed it and only 3 people rated Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.onyxstorm.com
ExSiN

Malphite Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malphite Guide   Malphite Guide Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:15 am

Done, As I said u might want to switch lichbane for sheen only. If you have more AD than AP get sheen or trinity foce, if u have more AP get Lichbane.
Back to top Go down
Totergott
Defender
Defender
Totergott

Malphite Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malphite Guide   Malphite Guide Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:32 am

Thanks, did you rate too?

I chose Lich Bane because of the magic resist and price. I totally understand of just having Sheen, but for my playstyle I just find Lich Bane more useful for me and suggested in case it helps someone else. It sucks enough saving 1100 gold for Giant's belt all the time and Lich Bane can be bought throughout the match easily as you go along.

So I changed the build a bit. I removed Lich Bane for Aegis of the Legion.

Last edited by Totergott on Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

Malphite Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malphite Guide   Malphite Guide Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:03 am

Seen in that point of view it make sense, Anyway can u explain me how to rate? XD (noob question I know)
Back to top Go down
Ch0c0late Pain
Class Clown
Class Clown
Ch0c0late Pain

Malphite Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malphite Guide   Malphite Guide Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:19 am

I like this guide, as I play Malphite on occasion, but I always End Up with Ninja Tabi, 3 Sunfire Capes, Raduins omen and Thornmail, I will test it out and rate when I see what your guide can do Smile
Back to top Go down
Totergott
Defender
Defender
Totergott

Malphite Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malphite Guide   Malphite Guide Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:37 am

ExSiN wrote:
Seen in that point of view it make sense, Anyway can u explain me how to rate? XD (noob question I know)
On the right side of the screen there's a green circle and a red circle that says Rating, but you need to have an account XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Malphite Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malphite Guide   Malphite Guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malphite Guide
Page 1 of 1