Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranger Builds and Guide Collection

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ch0c0late Pain
Class Clown
Class Clown
Ch0c0late Pain

Ranger Builds and Guide Collection Empty
PostSubject: Ranger Builds and Guide Collection   Ranger Builds and Guide Collection Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:33 pm

As a clan I believe we should be providing each other with more information in this section, as it is invaluable to each member.

This is just an expression of interest for those who are interested in forming a complete character build and guide for each character. If you are, post below what you could contribute to the guide
Back to top Go down
Fruggline
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Fruggline

PostSubject: hmm   Ranger Builds and Guide Collection Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:06 pm

well it is a good idea but there are really good guides on Leaguecraft.com id reccomend those but ofc don't be scared to post a guide here.
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=2
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: Ranger Builds and Guide Collection   Ranger Builds and Guide Collection Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:13 pm

Well as I said before, Im ready to give everyone advice/item build/etc for any character except a few. Im decent with any char since I believe that knowing is the key to victory.
Back to top Go down
Ch0c0late Pain
Class Clown
Class Clown
Ch0c0late Pain

PostSubject: Re: Ranger Builds and Guide Collection   Ranger Builds and Guide Collection Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:54 am

ExSiN wrote:
I believe that knowing is the key to victory.
Absolutely, what are the champions that you dont really know? Just a question out of curiosity
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: Ranger Builds and Guide Collection   Ranger Builds and Guide Collection Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:33 am

Well I know alistar but I hate him, I know eve but hate her, and I also hate heimer but Im not sure for him since last patch.
Back to top Go down
megachester
Defender
Defender
megachester

PostSubject: Re: Ranger Builds and Guide Collection   Ranger Builds and Guide Collection Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:47 pm

well i know annie and vlad and taric and yi and ... and ... and ... i dont own about 8 heroes and i have played almost every single onw
Back to top Go down
slobones
Minion
Minion

PostSubject: Re: Ranger Builds and Guide Collection   Ranger Builds and Guide Collection Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:21 pm

I've got a good scion build I use. Am playing around with Garen to see what I like best with him. Use a typical ryze AP build.

If you have questions on builds or gear for scion I can get you the info or put up a guide if anyone wants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranger Builds and Guide Collection   Ranger Builds and Guide Collection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranger Builds and Guide Collection
Page 1 of 1