Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trinity Force on Mordekaiser?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chodezilla
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Chodezilla

Trinity Force on Mordekaiser? Empty
PostSubject: Trinity Force on Mordekaiser?   Trinity Force on Mordekaiser? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:56 pm

So I just decided to have a little mess around with Mordekaiser and went hybrid. I rushed trinity force and in the next minute of getting it I became Legendary and scored a triple kill. I think it is a great item for him in my opinion what about you guys? it gives his Q one hell of a boost and the phage and zeal parts will turn you into one hell of a chasing machine.
well I would love to hear back from you guys of what you think of trinity force on Mordekaiser.

My score for the game was 12/3/7 which i am quite proud of for the first time of using trinity force. by end game all I had was triforce, sorcerers boots and a hextech gun blade.
Back to top Go down
Totergott
Defender
Defender
Totergott

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Force on Mordekaiser?   Trinity Force on Mordekaiser? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:12 am

Although that is amazing on how well you did with Mordekaiser, that is the point of my post. We all have our playstyles and whatnot and saying that Trinity Force worked out for you was because you are really good with Mordekaiser. It doesn't mean that everyone else will do well with him even with Trinity Force. For example, for me I focus on the health and health regen to counter his life usage and I do extremely well 9 out of 10 times. I have a friend who get's Warmog's for him and does better then me, but I cannot Sad

But stats wise, Trinity Force rocks for Mordekaiser, mainly for slow and movement speed increase. The AP/AD is okay, but not game changing, but when you get that Hextech Gunblade with Trinity, then you are a force to be feared.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onyxstorm.com
ExSiN

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Force on Mordekaiser?   Trinity Force on Mordekaiser? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:58 am

Actually there is 2 core item I personally like on mordekaiser and its either TForce or Rylai's, both add alot of power overall to mordekaiser and work very with him. Just a friendly tips tough: try to play mordekaiser as an off-tank/Mage champion. Getting Abyssal + Rylai's aswell as a couple sunfire + FoN is incredibly strong on morde and make him impossible to kill aswell as giving decent MR and Armor aswell as a slow effect and an incredible MS.
Back to top Go down
Chodezilla
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Chodezilla

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Force on Mordekaiser?   Trinity Force on Mordekaiser? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:06 am

trinity force no longer works on mords Q since nerfs. I hope riot can burn in hell.
Back to top Go down
Totergott
Defender
Defender
Totergott

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Force on Mordekaiser?   Trinity Force on Mordekaiser? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:49 am

So mad at Mordekaiser's rework >8(
Back to top Go down
http://www.onyxstorm.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Force on Mordekaiser?   Trinity Force on Mordekaiser? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trinity Force on Mordekaiser?
Page 1 of 1