Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trinity Force on Pantheon.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chodezilla
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Chodezilla

Trinity Force on Pantheon. Empty
PostSubject: Trinity Force on Pantheon.   Trinity Force on Pantheon. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:19 am

Okay this may sound silly but I enjoy putting triforce on every godamn champion i play to see if it works. It worked with morde, it worked on irelia and now I tried panth. Even though pure attack damage works best on panth I decided to test it out. None of his abilities have the sheen proc on it addign no bonus damage but as he has a harass (his spear) and his shield bash also fits in an auto attack just before you heartseeker the fucker to death, triforce is actually viable on pantheon.
My first try of it I had manamune, ninja tabi (I was vsing an all dps team) and triforce and got 12/1/8 with it.
Just wondering if you guys think triforce on panth is silly or viable?
Back to top Go down
Ch0c0late Pain
Class Clown
Class Clown
Ch0c0late Pain

Trinity Force on Pantheon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Force on Pantheon.   Trinity Force on Pantheon. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:27 pm

U silly
Back to top Go down

Trinity Force on Pantheon.
Page 1 of 1