Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

teamspeak

Go down 
+5
Fruggline
tutugah
scorpio
Norak
megachester
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sullyman
Defender
Defender
Sullyman

teamspeak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamspeak   teamspeak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:56 am

I was not saying it is a must. I for one would really like to know if someone has a program, such as vent, installed. By the way some players, such as myself, only play with other users if they have a communication program. I feel it is vital to have on team based games such as this.
Back to top Go down
Sullyman
Defender
Defender
Sullyman

teamspeak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamspeak   teamspeak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:07 am

I also feel that typing in game takes away from the game alot. I like to joke sometimes too and it is VERY hard to joke (such as sarcasm) in a text format. Like a common joke I like to use which hardly ever gets a laugh when typed is "that's what she said". It almost always gets a laugh or two in vent. I for one also am not the best typer in the world (I use two fingers) "that's what she said". I type pretty fast still yet, but you also have to stand still in game and type and if I am trying to explain something, it may take a min. I have died, I would say, at least 4-5 times (I am summoner lvl 24 btw) because I was trying to explain something and play at the same time. Not to mention xp lose and have seen towers go down b/c players are typing and such. Thanks for reading my text wall Razz

(This took my about 6 mins to type with this note added)

Last edited by Sullyman on Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a note at the bottom)
Back to top Go down
King Osthilion
Defender
Defender
King Osthilion

teamspeak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamspeak   teamspeak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:33 am

then thats fine...lol
then there should be two sections of the clan. team speak users and non-team speak users.
Back to top Go down
Sullyman
Defender
Defender
Sullyman

teamspeak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamspeak   teamspeak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:46 am

That works too. As long as I know who has what. This is also why I do not add all of the new members right off. Ask ExSin and the others what was the first question I asked them in the RotFL chat room in LoL. They may not recall, but it was "Do you have vent?" lol
Back to top Go down
Sullyman
Defender
Defender
Sullyman

teamspeak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamspeak   teamspeak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:47 am

Btw do you, lol.
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

teamspeak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamspeak   teamspeak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:21 am

I remember Razz and btw downloading teamspeak take a few mins/seconds of ur life(same with ventrilo and skype tbh) so it shouldn't be a problem to switch. Only thing that gets involved it the personal mater of I like it or I don't. Also Sully you can edit your post (there's a button for it) so you don't have to double post everytime Razz
Back to top Go down
Sullyman
Defender
Defender
Sullyman

teamspeak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamspeak   teamspeak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:42 am

I am trying to boost my rank (ssshhh do not tell anyone Razz). J/k, thanks for the tip, I am kinda lazy to edit my posts and do not want them to be crazy long and such, but I see how it helps.

Btw, get an avatar Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sullyman
Defender
Defender
Sullyman

teamspeak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamspeak   teamspeak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:44 am

LOOK ITS WORKING I AM A DEFENDER...oh wait do not tell anyone. I meant to edit my last post, my bad.
Back to top Go down
ExSiN

teamspeak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamspeak   teamspeak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:36 am

Lawl, But yeah I SHOULD get an avatar, but nothing fit my awsome face, dude I'll have to get my pic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

teamspeak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamspeak   teamspeak - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

teamspeak
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2