Rangers of the Fallen Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers of the Fallen Legion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teamspeak 3 Server and Multi-Games

Go down 
3 posters

Do You Want Teamspeak 3 Server Or Free Like Skype and Xfire Etc...?
1.Teamspeak 3 Server
Teamspeak 3 Server and Multi-Games I_vote_lcap40%Teamspeak 3 Server and Multi-Games I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
2.Free Communication Program
Teamspeak 3 Server and Multi-Games I_vote_lcap60%Teamspeak 3 Server and Multi-Games I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Teamspeak 3 Server and Multi-Games Empty
PostSubject: Teamspeak 3 Server and Multi-Games   Teamspeak 3 Server and Multi-Games Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:36 pm

Hello Fellow Clan Members,

We really need to make a team speak server for our clan we have lots of clan members and registered users on the website so if you have a router could Linkys and other routers try to learn to how to port forward it and once you know how to port forward well then you can learn how to make team speak server.

I Recommend This Choice For Our Team speak 3 Server:

*100 Slots [50 slots would be good but we are getting members so fast we are fast growing clan]
*10 or 20 Channels At Least

And if your a 18+ have a job just donate couple dollars for the clan don't have to be many.

And Norak please start making does categories and forum for star craft 2 we decided to be a multi-gaming community so yeah helpfully you will do a great job making does categories and forum.

But if you guys want a free communication program for our clan its your choice there is going to be poll on this thread so vote please.

Thank you for reading and participation, Rukxy

We Will Be The Best Community Ever cheers
Back to top Go down
tutugah
Defender
Defender
tutugah

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak 3 Server and Multi-Games   Teamspeak 3 Server and Multi-Games Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:21 pm

We sh have a v.i.p class for the ppl who gn donate whit a cool pic li this Very Happy (but smaller Razz)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Bereznoff
Defender
Defender
Bereznoff

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak 3 Server and Multi-Games   Teamspeak 3 Server and Multi-Games Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:07 pm

Both have their advantages but, I think for now something free would work well and if we do decide to use something free that means what we donate can be used for other clan stuff prizes maybe idk lol!.
Back to top Go down
Norak
Administator
Administator
Norak

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak 3 Server and Multi-Games   Teamspeak 3 Server and Multi-Games Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:01 am

tutugah wrote:
We sh have a v.i.p class for the ppl who gn donate whit a cool pic li this Very Happy (but smaller Razz)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
That.Is.Awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://rotfl.inmyclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak 3 Server and Multi-Games   Teamspeak 3 Server and Multi-Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teamspeak 3 Server and Multi-Games
Page 1 of 1